Alliance Economic Agency
Ministry of Finance and Information|
Nogovicka, Hiigaran Confederacy|
Sennoza Kou, Director|
The Alliance Economic Agency is one of the four major Agencies of the Alliance and is responsible for directing and coordinating the union's trade and communication roleplay, supervision of the union's economic subsidies, stimulating union economic initiatives, managing the and preparing the AIN budget. The agency is also directly responsible in the management of the Bank of the Alliance and the Alliance Trade Organisation while the AINSI Commissioner is directly responsible to the Director of Economics. It is also the de facto agency that supports the annual AINExpo and AIN Financial Summit.
List of Directors
The Alliance Economic Agency was formed in February 2015 replacing the former Ministry of Finance and Information. It acquired its current name on 29 December 2014, when the Government Reform Act bill sponsored by former AIN President Zack Hart passed in Parliament. Along with the Alliance Economic Agency, the Alliance Public Services Agency former Ministry of Education, Health and Infrastructure , the Alliance Infrastructure Agency former Ministry of the Environment, Agriculture and Transport, and the Alliance Cultural Agency former Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sport were also established. It's inaugural director was Gerome Coen who served as director for two terms. It's current director is Sennoza Kou.
- AEA Visualizations - A project of the Alliance Economic Agency that publishes readily available AIN data in graphic form. The purpose of AEA Visualizations is to create a quick and easy to read presentation of various AIN information including economic, political and cultural. It also aims to establish an archive of AIN data.
- AIN Trade Monitoring Board
- March 2, 2017: Deliberation on the AIN Budget for fiscal year 2017 and 2018 begins 
- April 24, 2017: AIN Budget 2017 submitted to the General Assembly for approval 
- May 29, 2017: AIN Budget 2017 approved by General Assembly 
- June 1, 2017: AEA establishes AEA Visualizations 
- June 18, 2017: AEA opens AEA Financial Aids, accepting applications for financial grants, loans and humanitarian aid 
- August 6, 2017: AEA publishes ATO Commodities Index, allowing easier trade of commodities between nations 
- August 30, 2017: AEA opens bidding for AIN Expo 2017 host city 
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-03-02). "AIN Budget". Alliance Economic Agency. http://www.aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2809. Retrieved 2017-03-02.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-04-24). "(AEA) AIN Budget 2017". Alliance Economic Agency. http://www.aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=214&t=2837#p52742. Retrieved 2017-04-24.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-04-24). "(AEA) AIN Budget 2017". Alliance Economic Agency. http://aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=214&p=53011#p52997. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-06-01). "AEA Visualizations". Alliance Economic Agency. http://aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=92&p=53028#p53027. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-06-18). "AEA Financial Aids". Alliance Economic Agency. http://www.aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=2877#p53112. Retrieved 2017-06-30.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-08-06). "ATO Commodities Index". Alliance Economic Agency. http://www.aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=2932#p53748. Retrieved 2017-09-30.
- ↑ Kou, Sennoza (2017-08-30). "Introduction - Bidding, Hosting". Alliance Economic Agency. http://www.aoin.eu/forums/viewtopic.php?f=314&t=2955#p54228. Retrieved 2017-09-30.