Election Headquarters

Stay tuned for the nominations, latest campaign news, voting and results to elect the 13th Government of the Alliance of Independent Nations.
Nominations: 3-18 Feb Campaigning: 10-18 Feb
Voting: 19-27 Feb Results: 28 Feb
Leandro
Nation: Galbadia

Re: Election Headquarters

Post by Leandro » February 16th 2015, 7:19 am

@Nathan thanks for the vote of confidence, I will not disappoint you.

@Zack I'll withdraw my candidacy to Public services agency, to focus only on the infrastructure.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » February 16th 2015, 9:45 am

Hahaha. You also deserve a thanks for the indirect vote of confidence. ;)
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Zack

Post by Zack » February 18th 2015, 10:25 pm

Less than two hours are left before voting begins, folks. @Jo , you still need to post your manifesto in order to qualify for the ballot. (I'll post mine shortly.)

When voting opens, I'll send all member states a PM containing a link to the Google Docs ballot and instructions on how to use it. Make sure to follow all instructions, including the part about posting in the to-be-created Election Responses thread after voting. Your attention to all instructions will help ensure that this election runs smoothly and doesn't take up any more time than necessary.

EDIT: Voting has now begun. Please check your PM inbox for instructions and a link to the ballot. You can view the latest vote tallies here.
Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN
Zack

Post by Zack » February 26th 2015, 4:48 am

Less than two days are left before the polls close, folks. If you haven't voted yet, I encourage you to do so now. Just remember to follow all the instructions in the PM I sent you when the polls opened when you vote. So far, I'm pleased to report that everyone who voted has followed my instructions, so kudos to all of you for that. :D

As it stands now, @InvaderNat and @Fox have each received write-in votes for Speaker of the Union, but neither has received a majority of all votes. If neither of them gets a majority before the polls close at midnight GMT on Saturday, both members will automatically qualify as candidates in a by-election for the position next month. If you want either of them to be elected before the polls close, you can change your vote for that position (or vote for all offices, if you haven't voted yet).
NYHAVEN
Zack

Post by Zack » February 28th 2015, 12:00 am

The polls have now closed. I will post the results in a few hours. Thank you all for participating!
NYHAVEN

Return to “Twelfth General Election”