With great honor officially announcing the opening of the AINPOL.
The objectives of this international Criminal Police Organization are as follows:
- - Prevention and fight against terrorism.
- Illicit drug trafficking.
- Trafficking in human beings.
- Illegal immigration networks.
- Illicit trafficking in radioactive and nuclear materials.
- The illicit traffic of motor vehicles.
- Money laundering and counterfeiting of national currencies.
This organization has the task of encouraging the coperament between the various forces of the order present in the AIN, in the transmission of information, phase of investigation and gathering and analyze information.
If in case a force of the order wants to enter the organization must follow this application:
Name of the forces of the order:
Level of importance in the country:
Other: (You can add more information.)
Wiki page:(If you have a wiki page you can enter here.)
This is an example:
Name of the forces of the order: Arma dei Carabinieri
Level of importance in the country: Federal Police* (*Federal police are being held in the federal countries.)
Forces of the order that is part of the AINPOL
- Arma dei Carabinieri (Federal Police)
- Polizia di Stato
- Anzen Police Force (안젠) (Federal Police)
- Cooperation of Local Police Bureau's
- Bundespolizei (National Police)
- Bundeskriminalamt (National Investigation Office)
- Landespolizei (State Police)
- Stadtpolizei (City Police)
- Sint Cunera National Police (National Police)
- Sint Cunera Parish Police (City Police)
- Teiko National Police (Federal Police)
- Nakama National Police Commission (国警察庁 Kunikeisatsucho) (National Police)
- Karasem National Police (Kepolisian Nasional Republik Karasem/Kepnarka) (National Police)
-Poemian Federal Police (Federal Police)
-New Duveland Police (La Police Nouvelle-Dúvlandé, Kāinga Motu Pirihimana)(Federal Police)
-Police Force Zambezi (Jeshi la Polisi Zambezi)(National Police)
-Bundespolizei Neu Westfalen (National Police)
-Gendarmerie (National gendarmerie)
-Royal Jarrabanian Police Force (RJPF) (National Police)