City of Altoria

By Wacky
Image Motto:Your Place, Your Dream
Wacky32

City of Altoria

Post by Wacky32 » July 4th 2012, 4:05 pm

Altoria, Linktoria was established in 1976 by American travelers, the city to present day 2012 has a population of 43,000 and has a small lake to the west named Altoria Lake. The Altoria Coliseum was built long ago before the city was established, it was always used for anicent combat and events. It still stands today as a tourist attraction and a Linktorian momument.

This is Altoria Lake, it has 3 Water Taxi stations, a beach, boat docks, and a train bridge going across. Many citizens come by for fishing or riding boats year round.

This is the Altoria University Campus, it was founded in 2001 and has an enrollment of 10,000. Altoria U has an AAU credibility since 2011 and has great academic and athletic programs to choose from. Altoria also has a very good exchange programs for foreign students.

This is Downtown Altoria lighting up at night.

This is the Mall of Altoria, one of the biggest shopping centers of Linktoria. It is 4 stories tall with many shops, restraunts and even has an indoor ice rink, indoor go-kart track, and indoor skate park, and an indoor mini golf course.
HAHA! The fun has been doubled!
Huston
Location: The Royal Palace, Maine, Maine, Lluania, Llithustania

Re: City of Altoria

Post by Huston » July 4th 2012, 10:04 pm

Not a bad a update! But the city still needs more density, but it's nice to see more of the city rather than stadiums :P

I like it!
Neeltro

Post by Neeltro » July 5th 2012, 5:02 am

I agree with Huston, not bad!

However, I feel there are still realism issues with this. For example, that solar power plant should be moved to the outskirts of town. Most powerplants are within complexes or in industrial areas (in some cases). Additionally, the wind turbines need to be removed, they look out of place in a dense cityscape, they should be in rural and/or high-elevated areas. Other than that, its nice to see an actual city rather than a sports-oriented city for a change.
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » July 5th 2012, 8:45 am

Great to see an update.

Looks strange to see a cj where the user doesn't have the black mod for the highways or a terrain and tree mod.

That being said I like the rawness of the creatively used bats and layouts.. good job.
Coming soon, new information.
Waterclaw

Post by Waterclaw » July 5th 2012, 10:22 am

I don't have that black asphalt mod for my highways :P
mayorm
Nation: Marquette

Post by mayorm » July 7th 2012, 2:30 am

Great work Wacky

My only suggestions is for the mall maybe download one, the one yourusing is nice but too small to be a huge mall like that :)

Return to “Linktoria”