By Spy9600
Image Motto: Freedom, Justice and Union
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Re: Atlantic Federation | Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Postby jmsepe » February 24th 2015, 5:10 pm

OMG. I can't believe those students have the audacity to do such thing. Something is totally wrong with AF's education system and curriculum. :rofl:

I am interested but can you hold this out for some time Spy until AINPool is back? (Around a week after the elections).
What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Leandro
Nation: Galbadia

Postby Leandro » February 24th 2015, 6:35 pm

Surely they would take weeks, even months to flee from one country to another, after all they can not use main routes and have to falsify documents, and they may be taking advantage this time of instability caused by the elections to flee.
Spy9600
Nation: Atlantic Federation

Postby Spy9600 » February 24th 2015, 6:36 pm

They are members of a radical political Veratlantean group that seeks to overthrow the representative monarchy of Northern Veratlantia and make it a fully presidentialistic republic like the other 6. So there is a whole organisation and political agents behind them... ;)

But yeah we could wait until AINPOL is back, in the meanwhile they will remain wanted... :?:
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Postby jmsepe » February 24th 2015, 6:50 pm

As for starters. I think it is good to provide images for them to make things more exciting. Hahaha.
What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Postby jmsepe » October 20th 2016, 9:50 pm

Hi Spy, I am currently planning for my foreign minister and some member of the diplomatic corps to have a working visit to AF next week. Is 25 Oct feasible for you? I think its about time that AF sees Teiko not just as respectful acknowledgement but friends and perhaps even strong allies. I will post an official statement when the date is agreed upon.

Spy9600

Postby Spy9600 » October 21st 2016, 5:53 pm

Yes, I would very much like that. As long as we can do it via PMs or messages, we can conduct these talks. :)
25 Oct is okay for a visit too.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Postby jmsepe » October 21st 2016, 6:18 pm

Private Communique from the Ministry of Internal and External Communications of the Federal Kingdom of Teiko to the Government of the Atlantic Federation

The Federal Royal Government of Teiko through the Ministry of Internal and External Communications will be having a one-day working visit in Liberators City in order to discuss bilateral relations between both countries. Foreign Minister Shuhei Hisagi accompanied by the official Crown representative Prince Taishi of Nakagawa and Prince Yuri Chinen will be arriving on 25 October 2016. Mr Hisagi is expected to meet with his AF counterpart to discuss trade and investment, opening of embassies/diplomatic mission, military alliance, cultural exchange, immigration and tourism among others that will help improve relations between both countries.

Spy9600

Postby Spy9600 » February 8th 2017, 7:35 am

APPEAL
The Atlantic Federation cordially asks fellow AIN member states to pay careful attention to Veratlantean citizens landing in AIN airports over the next 72 hours as a top wanted suspect may attempt to leave Veratlantean borders in the following days. Suspect Maximilien Reinauld Delacroix, 49, is currently wanted by Veratlantean police forces. He is not deemed dangerous. Any leads that may result in his arrest will be rewarded.

jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Postby jmsepe » February 8th 2017, 4:06 pm

OMG. Not again. Why does AF always love to hunt for criminals. :rofl:

Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Postby Charlie » February 8th 2017, 11:47 pm

The Commonwealth Realm of New Duveland will keep a close look out at any Veratlantean citizens arriving at international terminals within the next 72 hours, and will contact the Atlantic Federation as soon as possible if we come across the suspect, or any other suspicious activity.

Timoti Moana
Foreign Affairs Office, Macquarie
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Atlantic Federation”