Resignation

Archive for the previous 12 Executive Councils.
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Resignation

Post by Otto » November 14th 2014, 8:11 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Empire of the Sun.

After a lot of reconsideration and talking to Emir and Zack, I have decided to resign from my duties as AGF-Commissioner and as MCAS immediately. Too many personal issues have been bugging me in my life over the course of the last three months, making me unable to continue my work properly. Now, adding to all those issues, a blackout takes out my computer, losing most of my work, and especially all of my Alliance Games work.

I will however continue to work on the Alliance World Cup and as head of the AFA. And I will also continue my membership, so there is no need to worry on that behalf.

However, i have realized that I have achieved only few things during my last term and this term is heading into the same direction. I don't want to head an unproductive ministry and I realize it might be the best for the ministry if I stepped back to make room for a new start of the ministry.

thank you everyone who entrusted me with their votes over the last few elections, I'm sorry i couldn't live up to the high expectations i set myself.

Thank you for your understanding.
Otto
YingBlanc

Re: Resignation

Post by YingBlanc » November 14th 2014, 10:16 pm

Sorry to hear Otto, but I agree that if you can't deliver because of a platitude of issues, you'd probably need to step down. I can't do MCAS, but I can do the AGF-Commissioner, you may need to PM me your formula for result making if I do take it up, if not just for the ongoing Alliance Games, then we can have a proper election.
Thomas
Nation: Cattala

Post by Thomas » November 15th 2014, 10:00 pm

Very unfortunate to hear this. You've been a good minister and handled a difficult brief well - and sadly there have been numerous ministers in the past I couldn't say that about. I'm glad you're staying on as a member - the AIN wouldn't be the same without K&B. :)
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » November 20th 2014, 8:15 am

This is sad to hear and read. Honestly, you were the right guy for the job but of course real life comes first. I wish to see you as minister for MCAS again soon. :)
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION

Return to “Previous Administrations”