Talking Point 1 - AHIC Scheme

A meeting of National Leaders from around the Alliance to be hosted from the 26th January to the 29th January in in St. Mortiz, Mikenstein.
Michael
President of the Alliance
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Re: Talking Point 1 - AHIC Scheme

Postby Michael » February 4th 2018, 2:40 pm

The AEA as confirmed that the Alliance will fund the program 50%, with nations paying the remaining 50% for their citizen's emergency healthcare abroad.
Robert Ludwig
Image---------------Image
WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Postby Nanami » February 5th 2018, 1:48 pm

State of Nakama would like to participate on this health scheme, we would like to assure that Nakamaese will stay in good condition everywhere they go. Before that, we would like to get confirmation about the condition given in the foreign country. for example if certain necessary health treatment isn't available, would it cover the transport and the treatment toward the closest non AIN or non signatory of this scheme?

+--------------------+

Republic of Karasem will participate on this program and integrate it as soon as possible with the newly launched KKS (Kartu Karasem Sehat) healthcare system to assure both Karaseman and the visitors from other AIN countries will assured with their time in Karasem.
Meriah 2018 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future
Michael
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Postby Michael » February 5th 2018, 4:31 pm

Nanami wrote:State of Nakama would like to participate on this health scheme, we would like to assure that Nakamaese will stay in good condition everywhere they go. Before that, we would like to get confirmation about the condition given in the foreign country. for example if certain necessary health treatment isn't available, would it cover the transport and the treatment toward the closest non AIN or non signatory of this scheme?

That's a good point. I assume in that case transfer would be arranged back to your home nation, if possible.
Image---------------Image
WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Postby Nanami » February 5th 2018, 5:52 pm

Michael wrote:That's a good point. I assume in that case transfer would be arranged back to your home nation, if possible.

If that the case, I think its better to be transferred to the closest nation who has the required facility rather than going back to the home nation. for example if a Mikenstein citizens get into accident in Karasem and they don't have the facility for certain treatment, would it better to be transfered to the Singapore which is Karasem neighbor rather than transfer it back to Mikenstein consider the time during the transfer. I think this is a good point for discussion furthermore on this topic.
Meriah 2018 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future
Agunter999
Nation: Freiga

Postby Agunter999 » February 5th 2018, 10:48 pm

Id presume that you would be taken to the nearest point of car and any costs would be covered as emergency in the country the issue happened

Return to “Alliance New-Year Leader Summit 2018”