Presidential Elections 2017 · Santa Catarina

All the candidates, statistics and results for the 2017 Presidential Elections.
Ramon
Vice President of the Alliance
Nation: Santa Catarina

Re: Presidential Elections 2017 · Santa Catarina

Postby Ramon » March 1st 2017, 7:32 pm

Convenção do Partido Federalista · Federalist Party Convention

This wednesday night, the Federalist Party decided who will run for their coalition, the choice was made in Desterro. Two candidates announced their candidatures.

Thiago Nello Photo
Nello was born in São Joaquim, in the interior of the State of Serra, moved as a child to Lages, where he studied and graduated from the University of Lages, being a student of Urban Engineering. He joined the Party in 1979, where he became mayor of Lages and then a member of Parliament for three terms, after the end of the term, he was part of the Government of Clara Weber as Minister of Health, where he remained until the end of it. Since then he has been running as the Federalist Party's presidential candidate.

Remarkable words for this evening from Thiago Nello:
"I am already tired of seeing so much concern for these people from outside the country, apparently we are becoming hostages of immigrants who do not know the name of our capital. I believe that if we are to have immigrants, we will have those who will give something to our country, helping us to make it better."

Roberto Alves Photo
Alves was born and raised in Laguna, studied economics at the Federal University of Laguna. He has been involved with student movements since entering college, always focusing on nationalism and the appreciation of national economics, along with the free market. He joined the Party in 1993, being elected to Parliament in 1994 for the first time in Laguna, returning to Parliament in 2007. He tried to run for president in 2010, but he did not succeed as in 2014.

Remarkable words for this evening from Roberto Alves:
"I have no words to describe the shame I have to see this government like this, I see the scrapping of our ports and our railroads, our railroads are in the hands of businessmen from outside our country, and they will build even more, especially those of Siculia, they want to command the transport of that country, but as long as I'm here, that country will still be independent."
Vice-President of the Alliance since March 1st, 2018
Speaker of the Alliance from March 1st, 2017 to March 1st, 2018
Need help? Send me a message!
Visit the Commonwealth of Santa Catarina!
Wiki · Forum · Ministry of International Relations
Ramon

Postby Ramon » March 5th 2017, 4:03 am

Convenção do Partido Federalista · Federalist Party Convention
Results

4 Votes for Thiago Nello
2 Votes for Roberto Alves

Winner: Thiago Nello
Ramon

Postby Ramon » April 7th 2017, 9:09 pm

Convenção do Partido Democrata · Democratic Party Convention

The Democratic Party chose its presidential candidate on March 22, we will check who the nominees were:

Felipe Dias Photo
Felipe Dias was born and raised in Curitiba, studied at the University of Paraná, located in the same city. In college, he joined the student movement of the Democratic Party, becoming leader of the student body the following year. He became a representative of the District of Curitiba in 1987 for two terms, returning to office in 1995 and continuing until 2002. Since then, he has been working in senior positions in the Party, competing for the presidency in 2006 and 2010. He is characterized by liberal ideals and Of a state of social well-being, with great acceptance of young people and great presence in the universities.

Remarkable words for this evening from Felipe Dias:
"I just want to give people what they deserve, respect, education, safety, health and a decent life."

Jorge Rodriguez Photo
Jorge Rodriguez was born and raised in São Francisco do Sul, studied at the University of Joinville in the area of economies. In college, he joined the Democratic Party in 2003. Rodriguez argues that the state must stop receiving so many immigrants and focus on national development in front of the South American nations. He still compares Santa Catarina as paradise amidst the doom of dictatorships and violence present in the other neighboring countries, being considered nationalist, he receives support from people tired of the Liberal Party in government and other parties with similar ideology.

Remarkable words for this evening from Jorge Rodriguez:
"Honestly ... I am ashamed to see a country like ours accept so much immigrants and devote so little to our people, that it is only suffering more and more ... it is more than at the time of the Liberal Party to leave the government and this is a fact."
Ramon

Postby Ramon » April 7th 2017, 9:25 pm

Convenção do Partido Democrata · Democratic Party Convention
Results

42 Votes for Felipe Dias
23 Votes for Jorge Rodriguez

Winner: Felipe Dias
Ramon

Postby Ramon » April 18th 2017, 12:36 am

Convenção do Partido Liberal de Santa Catarina · Liberal Party Convention

This wednesday night, the Liberal Party decided who will run for their coalition, the choice was made in Desterro. Three candidates announced their candidatures.

Camila Almeida Photo
Camila Almeida was born in Lages, moved to Desterro at the age of 2, where she graduated from the University of the Federal City of Desterro in Economies in 1985 and later in 1998 in foreign business. Her entry into politics was through her husband, who was a member of the Federal City Council, she was a Member of Parliament candidate in 2005, winning the Desterro District. It holds great support from the female public, especially feminists and people who fight for the right of minorities, defending education, health, safety and work as everyone's right, moreover, supports the acceptance of immigrants.

Remarkable words for this evening from Camila Almeida:
"How can we refuse to accept immigrants and refugees? They have formed who we are! The more than 7 million who speak German or Italian in this country do not speak this language by chance of fate, speak because of immigrants from these countries, why not accept them then?"

João Berger Photo
João Berger was born in São José, in the State of Terra Firme, where he grew up and became an entrepreneur, was for two terms Mayor of the state capital, São José, with a 47% approval. Berger focuses on urban economics and urban planning, placing himself alongside modern services, such as alternative means of transport, bike paths and electric trams. He has great support from liberal people with a focus on individual and economic freedom.

Remarkable words for this evening from João Berger:
"I'm not here to run for a bigger office just to have my name on the presidential list on some website on the internet, I'm here to revolutionize this country and make it work, with more efficiency and less bureaucracy."

Natália Zimmermann Photo
Zimmermann was born in Criciúma, where she grew up and graduated in Law from the Faculty of Criciúma School of Law, worked as a lawyer in the Federal Police, leaving the position in 1989, entered the Politics by the State Parliament, where she remained for 4 years as Secretary of Justice. Today it defends a more centralizing state, guaranteeing the rights to citizens of Santa Catarina and limiting the rights of foreigners.

Remarkable words for this evening from Natália Zimmermann:
"If I could choose a key point to put into action now, would be to prioritize the Santa Catarina people, the original population of our country, putting them as a priority before the other people."
Last edited by Ramon on April 23rd 2017, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ramon

Postby Ramon » April 23rd 2017, 8:36 pm

Convenção do Partido Liberal de Santa Catarina · Liberal Party Convention
Results

62 Votes for Camila Almeida
37 Votes for João Berger
13 Votes for Natália Zimmermann

Winner: Camila Almeida
Ramon

Postby Ramon » April 25th 2017, 12:03 am

Convenção do Partido Nacional Conservador · National Conservative Convention

The National Conservative Party chose its presidential candidate on April 12, we will check who the nominees were:

Márcio Lombardi Photo
Lombardi is the leader of the National Conservative Party in Parliament, is formed as well as the Prime Minister, at the University David Canabarro, in the heart of the city of Desterro. He was born in 1959 and grew up in San José, moving to Desterro in 1963 with his parents in search of a better education, joined the party due to the presence of student movements in the university, where he grew up and was elected president of the student body. In 1986 he became Counselor of Desterro, and in 1990 took office as representative in Parliament by Desterro. Due to his strategies and ambitions, he became leader of the Party in 1998. He opposes mainly the Liberal Party, trying to show an alternative with a freer market internally and valuing what is of our country, in addition, it supports the construction of major works And modernization of the country by business support by the state.

Remarkable words for this evening from Márcio Lombardi:
"Let us build a country for ourselves first of all, and return what is ours, our country!"

Samuel Pereira Photo
Samuel Pereira was born and raised in Guarapuava, in the state of the same name, in 1949, in 1965 he moved to Joinville, where he began to work until he was able to open a small electronics store in 1973, sold it in 1979 after financial difficulties and began to work In a law firm as secretary, thereafter began to be interested in politics and economics, entering the Faculty of Economics of Joinville University in 1981. He joined the National Conservative Party in 1985, began working as a party representative in Nova Pomerania, in 1990 he ran for Parliament, winning and remaining until 2002, returning in 2010 and running as a presidential candidate in the party's convention ever since.

Remarkable words for this evening from Samuel Pereira:
"I, unlike the other candidates, grew up and learned to live and how life works, I came from one of the smallest states of the federation, agricultural, I had to move to Joinville, fight and conquer what I have, so I believe in each person, And I will make a government for all the citizens of that country."
Ramon

Postby Ramon » May 2nd 2017, 8:25 pm

Convenção do Partido Nacional Conservador · National Conservative Convention
Results

57 Votes for Márcio Lombardi
32 Votes for Samuel Pereira

Winner: Márcio Lombardi
rhkobayashi
Nation: Wilfran and Rapha

Postby rhkobayashi » May 31st 2017, 7:19 pm

Interesting

Due to our geographic proximity, this election is indeed relevant to us!

We will be following the events!

Return to “2017 Presidential Election”