Ulisse for Director of Public Services

The main Election Hub for the 14th General Union Election.
ulisse
Director of Infrastructure
Nation: Siculia

Ulisse for Director of Public Services

Post by ulisse » January 23rd 2017, 6:06 pm

I hope it's okay and if there are any errors just commented
Member State Since 10th December 2015 Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
Michael
President of the Alliance
President of the Alliance
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Re: Ulisse for Director of Public Services

Post by Michael » January 23rd 2017, 6:20 pm

Great ideas and a great manifesto. You have my full support.
Last edited by Michael on February 4th 2017, 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image---------------Image WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
daTS
Nation: Illium

Post by daTS » January 26th 2017, 5:12 pm

Michael:
AIN members will be allowed to declare their candidacy and immediately begin campaigning at any time between now and 23:59 GMT, February 18. If you're interested in running for office for the first time, make sure you read the description of the office you want to run for very carefully.
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Adam Young
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » January 26th 2017, 5:18 pm

Well, yes. My bad. Nominations don't start until February 1st. I will not close this thread, but i don't want to see any discussion on the plan etc until the time frame actually opens.
Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Post by Charlie » February 2nd 2017, 8:07 am

I do like you idea of expanding what is already in the wiki. You've got some ambitious plans ahead, so all the best!
Image Image Image Image
Zack

Post by Zack » February 13th 2017, 9:22 am

Thank you for running, Ulisse. I'm pleased to see that you, as well as so many other members, are interested in helping lead the union. I just have a few questions for you:

1. Perhaps the single most important value to the AIN over the years has been our acceptance of people from a wide range of backgrounds and views. This acceptance has meant that we give our members the freedom to run their countries however they wish, both politically and ideologically, and is IMHO one of the biggest reasons for our success over the past eight years. What steps would you take to ensure that people from across the political spectrum - whether you agree with them or not - continue to feel welcome here?

2. Do you consider yourself a reformer seeking to make our union a better place, or a loyalist seeking to preserve the best that AIN has to offer? Please explain your answer.

3. After being elected, your parent, dorm RA, landlord, or other person or entity responsible for your internet access transforms into a monomaniacal supervillain bent on denying you access to the digital world. Despite your best efforts, this person successfully prevents you from accessing this forum or playing your cities from the comforts of your residence and place of work and/or study. Do you continue to try and fulfill your duties? If so, how?

4. Are there any other ideas you hope to bring before the Alliance Council or the Senate?

Best of luck during voting! :)
Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN
ulisse

Post by ulisse » February 13th 2017, 1:01 pm

1:
When a new person wants to enter into this marriage I go kinda I try to help your work and go easy on the criticism especially if you are a beginner. Obviously this rule does not apply when a person goes to create a nation near the Italy or to my nation Siculia where I expect the story and game images are realistic, but the formula to resolve these issues of realism is to discuss.
In this Union we have many people with different ideology. To give just one example we have people who are Europhile people cheering Trump and is anti Europeanism. Respect the views of all is the first step in creating a strong alliance and helping you attract new people that increases people's cultural and ideological differences and allows you to create an environment of exchange between the people of the world.
2:
I consider myself a moderate Reformist Party. On different aspects of the changes must be made as in the case of roleplay passing on large projects that Nations offer and get the culture of the Nations and their wonders. On certain aspects when the themes are the discussion on proposals to amend the statutes of the AIN go cautious, but a better solution and discuss between us to propose a better solution.

3:
The only thing that can stop me and that Telecom Italy decides to install optical fibre in my country and temporarily disable your internet connection. For the rest this saved passwords for all telephone networks that came with your pc, using your mobile phone thanks to root can I get more network that I connected and then I run the home router. So as long as you pay the Bills there is internet.

4:
There are many ideas that come to my mind kind collaboration between the various universities around the world Ain for creating a new model of nuclear reactor or building a maglev line just to name a few. I think if we get together at a communal table we can discuss on the various projects. In short, the key to success is the discussion.
Member State Since 10th December 2015 Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » February 13th 2017, 1:02 pm

AINESCO and AINPOL are not new suggestions. You have presented a lot of great ideas but you have one huge hindrance however, how will you make members participate in it. In my term as Director for PS, I layout a foundation for a network of national agencies in each member states responsible for disaster relief and emergency (AIN Humanitarian Aid Network). However, it seems that a lot of people have lack of interest in it. How will you integrate the offices under the Public Services to make RP better and easier for each member?
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
ulisse

Post by ulisse » February 13th 2017, 1:39 pm

jmsepe wrote:AINESCO and AINPOL are not new suggestions. You have presented a lot of great ideas but you have one huge hindrance however, how will you make members participate in it. In my term as Director for PS, I layout a foundation for a network of national agencies in each member states responsible for disaster relief and emergency (AIN Humanitarian Aid Network). However, it seems that a lot of people have lack of interest in it. How will you integrate the offices under the Public Services to make RP better and easier for each member?
Things that are forgotten after a while back and so happened with AINPOOL. From the point of view of AINESCO I think limiting to a wiki page and something that makes you lose interest immediately. I thought I'd create two forums where the first function is to collect all the wonders present in the second acts of a kind City Journal where you do a guided tour these places using real pictures and images in game so lets you create some interest.
From the point of view of AINPOL need a refurb, but thinking that in several countries there is a danger of attacks or the presence of illegal trafficking and wanted persons are a great stimulus for incetivare the rolepaly among the various nations of course will create a forum dedicated to AINPOL.
We saw that with Hurricane Matthew has reactivated an old rolepaly forgot, but also put in evodenza that if these incidents occur it tends to create a forum used only for that purpose then forgotten redendo difficult searching for another people look for these events because you must pèassare from one forum to another. Instead if this information and its rolepaly come encased in a single forum becomes easier for people who remember the existence of that forum dedicated to disasters, but also to those people who want to create a nation that is close to another country where there was a disaster and can add in its history. As an incentive, I thought the creation of a bifering between the various forces of help at least once a month and the establishment of exchange programmes between the forces, or a collaboration with the Director of culture and the creation of a competition like the World Firefighters Games.

Return to “14th General Elections”