Foreign Relations

By jons11
Image Motto: Liberty and justice
Billy
Nation: Jarraban

Re: Foreign Relations

Post by Billy » November 15th 2016, 2:09 pm

InvaderNat wrote:Hmm, I personally don't mind it myself to be honest. It's only a handful of people.
I know terrorist incidents, natural disasters etc. aren't regular occurrences, but consulting members every time something like this happens would be a P.I.T.A. As you said, it's only a small handful of ordinary citizens.
Jarrabanian Commonwealth
Wiki | Forums | Media
kendallhart808
Speaker of the Alliance
Speaker of the Alliance
Nation: Carolina & The Cape

Post by kendallhart808 » November 15th 2016, 3:09 pm

InvaderNat wrote:Hmm, I personally don't mind it myself to be honest. It's only a handful of people. But I don't mind either way.
No lie I have to somewhat agree but also I wouldn't push it much further. Terrorist attacks rarely only kill the targeted population, even on the AvianAir attack their likely would have been Americans, Canadians, and maybe Europeans onboard along with the Carolinian.

But I'm not going to advocate against Otto, I think that if he doesn't want that sort of thing to happen with K&B or Balaton we should all respect that. I think this is really where I will draw the line, it's realistic and doesn't make much difference either way so there's so there's no need for me to make a big fuss. But anything larger than this it would be nice to be contacted ahead of time to make sure that I'm in the know of things and can approve/reject it.
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » November 15th 2016, 8:01 pm

it is not about some personal form of conflict, but rather the logic of roleplay. Roleplaying rules require you to ask your partners BEFORE you go ahead and do something, especially if it's involving deaths and casualties.

My telling off might have been too stern, but the issue remains. No roleplay without consent.
daTS
Nation: Illium

Post by daTS » November 16th 2016, 1:08 pm

I strongly agree with Otto.

Always, Always, ALWAYS clear it with the owner of a nation before you do ANYTHING regarding their citizens. Not only will you violate our rules if you don't, it's just bad manners.
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Adam Young
jons11
Nation: Poemia

Post by jons11 » November 16th 2016, 6:39 pm

daTS wrote:I strongly agree with Otto.

Always, Always, ALWAYS clear it with the owner of a nation before you do ANYTHING regarding their citizens. Not only will you violate our rules if you don't, it's just bad manners.
I accept the calls when I'm wrong but I do not accept the insults! To say that this is bad education is the apotheosis of ignorance. daTS you can not doubt about my education because you don't know nothing about me. This is a game and you can not go further offending people! I accept constructive criticism, the calls are fine , but the insults (I repeat) are UNACCEPTABLE! :@
Michael
President of the Alliance
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Post by Michael » November 16th 2016, 6:51 pm

Jons, calm down. You have clearly misunderstood.

daTS was simply supporting Otto's view, which I also hold. He was also saying that it is not only contrary to the rules, but is also bad manners. It's just common sense. He never once called into question your education - I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Let's just calm the air. In the future, ask before including other nations. That approach is in accordance to the rules and is polite. :)
Image---------------Image WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
jons11

Post by jons11 » November 16th 2016, 7:09 pm

michae95l wrote:Jons, calm down. You have clearly misunderstood.

daTS was simply supporting Otto's view, which I also hold. He was also saying that it is not only contrary to the rules, but is also bad manners. It's just common sense. He never once called into question your education - I'm not sure where you got that idea from.

Let's just calm the air. In the future, ask before including other nations. That approach is in accordance to the rules and is polite. :)
say that this act is wrong, is correct i accept it and i'm sorry , saying instead that this gesture is symptom of bad manners is wrong!
For me, Bad manners are the result of a bad education :|
daTS

Post by daTS » November 17th 2016, 12:58 am

"Bad manners" in English does not have an extremely negative connotation, and in no way reflects to one's education.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » November 18th 2016, 5:50 am

Ok.

Calm down guys. No one is calling anyone anything. Let's just enjoy AIN. Having said that since I think every one's point was clear. Let's just hope that none of this incidents happen again.

I am surprised that no Teikonian was on board though. I though Teikonians were meant to be ubiquitous. :lol:
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
jons11

Post by jons11 » August 3rd 2017, 12:52 pm

Image Excelent Relations
Very Good Relations
Neutral Relations
Bad Relations
War
The president John Pergan is available on the following days for bilateral summits:
08/06/2017
09/08/2017
08/11/2017
09/20/2017
09/23/2017
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Post by Nanami » August 3rd 2017, 4:02 pm

Embassy Request:
Nation: Karasem

Nation: Nakama
Meriah 2019 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future
Michael
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Post by Michael » August 8th 2017, 8:23 pm

Embassy Request:
Nation: Sint Cunera
Image---------------Image WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
jons11

Post by jons11 » August 9th 2017, 10:35 am

Nanami wrote:Embassy Request:
Nation: Karasem

Nation: Nakama
Michael wrote:Embassy Request:
Nation: Sint Cunera
Sorry for the discomfort, I confirm the opening of your embassies to Berghmann, in the coming days i will put the images back.
Following the growing tensions and the intolerable threats of Illium, President Pergan signs the following Presidential Decrees of 7 years and 1 year.
.Peemia cuts imports by Illium by 7% by August 2018.
.Peemia invites 50 people from Illium to leave Poemia by September 2017. (Will be sent them a post)
Agunter999
Nation: Freiga

Post by Agunter999 » August 12th 2017, 9:50 am

Fryske Armaments Syndicate would like to offer the military of Poemia the opportunity to open discussion regarding the sale of military products from a range of manufacturing companies.

PS Fryske Armaments Syndicate is not a government run agency and is just a legal private company whom operate from Syt, Freiga.
daTS

Post by daTS » August 13th 2017, 12:59 am

To the Poemian Federation Foreign Ministry

Her Majesty has requested that I fly to Poemia and begin talks with the Poemian Foreign Ministry on de-escalating the current situation and potentially opening more lines of communication to prevent further escalations. Her Majesty has also requested unilateral suspension of all potential sanctions in the hopes that the Poemian Government would see peace and prosperity, with improving relations between our nations.

Kind Regards,

Duke William Alexander
Prime Minister and Chancellor of the Exchequer,
Illium Kingdom

Return to “Federation of Poemia”