ROUND 2: Valkeveen Grand Prix

AIN's Grand Prix Series, see nations fight on the tracks at amazing speed to win the championship!
simsamerica
Nation: Torainn

ROUND 2: Valkeveen Grand Prix

Post by simsamerica » October 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

Ok, I didn't get a chance to get a fancy Qualifying Graphic done up, but Bartholomew Clint took his second pole over Daniel Greystone and David Dessauer.

The race itself was dominated,for the second week in a row, by Clint, who took victory by over a minute over Daniel Greystone Jr and Caleb Foletta. The local drivers from the H2 Energie team finished 9th and 16th, Leubke one lap down, and Minix two laps down. Only five cars were able to stay on the lead lap. The battle for second was the closest fight on track, with Greystone besting Foletta by only 2.160 seconds.

Podium with flags draped before drivers have gone up to it.

Full Results

Next up, in the AGPS is the Okataian Grand Prix on October 19th. Tune in then to find the latest in AGPS! Visit http://aoin.eu/wiki/index.php?title=201 ... ies_season for full points breakdowns as they get posted.
A quiet one...
InvaderNat
Nation: Neu Westfalen

Re: ROUND 2: Valkeveen Grand Prix

Post by InvaderNat » October 7th 2014, 8:16 pm

Awesome race, nice to see you'll racing in Neu Westfalen. 8) Shame about my drivers though, they still suck. :(
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » October 7th 2014, 9:20 pm

Awesome race indeed Nat ^^ I echo those sentiments. and 4th and 5th, rather fine rather fine ^^
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » October 7th 2014, 11:14 pm

Awesome second race!

Great details too about the races, more info would be much appreciated, but I understand your time restraints when bringing us the running commentary.

Clint certainly knows how to drive.. he'll be getting the keys to the city when he returns to Asgard no matter his final results.
Coming soon, new information.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » October 8th 2014, 7:49 am

I might be ignorant but I am not stupid, so this is how AOIN simulate sports activities. :lol: Thanks for the idea. I should get my basketball league start after my class. :$
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Otto
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » October 8th 2014, 7:59 am

Huffa. My folks better start racing as well, otherwise Levi Carter will drop the Sponsorship.
simsamerica

Post by simsamerica » October 13th 2014, 12:09 am

D: I thought I replied already. Ruh roh. Well I'll give a warning now that the results for next weekends race probably won't go up until middle of next week at the earliest, seeing as I have family coming into town tomorrow and 3 papers due by the 21st.

Fox: Yes, I can try and add some more info in the future races, but time did play an issue in this last weekends summary. It very well may in next weekends too, but hopefully things will be fairly calm for a while after that.

Otto: NOOOOOOO!!!!! D:
A quiet one...
simsamerica

Post by simsamerica » October 23rd 2014, 5:00 am

So, as I posted in the leave announcements, I'm very busy. College and just life in general is pushing me hard, and as a result, I'm instituting a 4 week break, and i'm going to pick back up in about a week and a half, sorry for this but i've just got a lot going on. The schedule will be the same but everything moved back to the next date on the calender. I'll edit in due time but I've just got too much going on right now to take care of this. I know I said something to Otto about leaves of absence, but I've never really had this much going on. Sorry to those who may be affected.
A quiet one...
daTS
Nation: Illium

Post by daTS » January 10th 2015, 4:53 am

This is my bot. I'm going to hold him and cuddle him and name him george. Or maybe fybxcjpku. Not sure yet.
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Adam Young
Otto
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » April 15th 2015, 5:08 pm

[centre]Is there anything else going on in this topic/subforum or is it basically done here and I can archive it?[/centre]

Return to “Alliance Grand Prix Series”