By jmsepe
Image Motto: Toward better things
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Re: Office of the Teiko Premier

Post by jmsepe » June 14th 2015, 12:02 pm

The Office of the Premier officially announces the signage of the "An Act to Strengthen the Right of Citizens to Information Held by the Government (Freedom of Information Bill)" by His Excellency Akashi Seijuro.

より良いものを目指して...
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Post by jmsepe » November 4th 2016, 5:49 pm

STATEMENT BY THE PREMIER OF TEIKO ON TERRORIST ATTACKS IN CAROLINA

The Federal Kingdom of Teiko condemns the acts of terrorism in Carolina in the strongest possible term as a crime against humanity and life. These barbaric actions that have led to the deaths of more than 150 people is without doubt deserving of unwavering denunciation. Whatever motives that led to these actions are not justifiable. It is clear that the terrorists responsible must be held culpable and tried in order to prevent possible future actions that may lead to further loss of life and property.

The people of Teiko grieves the death of hundreds of innocent lives which includes those who are serving the State of Carolina. The men and women of Teiko stands in strong solidarity with the bereaved families affected by this brutal acts.

The Government of Teiko, under my instructions, will provide any aid that may help the Government of Carolina in resolving the issue. In line with this, I am directing the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of Transportation to strengthen security in the country's major entry points. I am also ordering the Teiko Royal Police to increase vigilance in all posts across the country. Finally, I am calling for the Ministry of Internal and External Communications to communicate with the Government of Carolina for any possible help Teiko can offer. I am also advising the ministry to raise temporary travel warnings to Carolina in wake of these incidents.

Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics

Post by jmsepe » July 11th 2017, 9:08 am

OFFICIAL STATEMENT ON THE FAILED RATIFICATION OF THE TREATY OF ALLIANCE ECONOMIC INTEGRATION

Teiko is a country that is built on international trade, commerce and industry. Our acceptance of globalization and integration have continued to fuel economic and social growth. In the past three years since Teiko have entered the Alliance of Independent Nations, we have seen rapid growth in terms of GDP, an influx in tourism and most of all, participation in improving the state of the world through cooperation and collaborated initiatives. Five days ago, I signed the Treaty of Alliance Economic Integration, a testament to Teiko’s willingness to pursue the same path for the good of our country.

Today, my fellow lawmakers have decided to traverse a new direction. By a small margin, the Teiko Royal Council has voted not to ratify the Treaty of Alliance Economic Integration. They have voted to stop progress; they have voted to kills the roots of which this country is built upon. As the head of this government and in behalf of the team that have relentlessly worked on the Treaty, I am deeply disappointed by the outcome. However, as a democratic state and by the constitutional decree, I shall abide with the decision of the Teiko Royal Council.

Let this not become a hindrance to future AIN cooperation however. Teiko remains actively seeking in bringing together cooperation among AIN members. Whatever the situation, Teiko remains a strong ally to all members of the Alliance. It shall never turn it back to those seek its help and will continue to extend its hands to those who need it. As one of the most active nations in the Alliance, Teiko without doubt will continue to remain to be its everyone’s brother.

As I end, I would like to congratulate Mr. Shuhei Hisagi and the rest of the team on making the Treaty of Alliance of Economic Integration possible. Their efforts have allowed us to play an important role in the Treaty. Thank you for all the hard work.

As I end, let me say one final reminder. Teiko may not be part of the Treaty but I assure everyone that Teiko will always be committed on easing trade barriers, improving foreign relations and safeguarding the environment.

Teiko looks forward continuously building strong ties.

Return to “Federal Kingdom of Teiko”