Republic of Karasem CJ

By Dryan
Image Motto: 風林火山 "Fuurin Kazan" (Wind, Forest, Fire, Mountain)
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Republic of Karasem CJ

Post by Nanami » February 8th 2014, 9:26 am

well as you know, Karasem currently be my side project so I still make update for it.
+==========================+

Update 31: Pemogan District, Meriah (Part 1)

Pemogan is a district in the southern part of Kota Meriah, Karasem. Currently it growing rapidly by the development of several mega infrastructures it the area.

(sorry with the poor photoshopping)

Picture1: In Pemogan Intersection theres a Plaza Pemogan, a shopping mall in this district loacted nearby the Pemogan overpass of Jalan Raya Jatibening-Meriah crossing Jalan Raya Jatibening. In the opposite of the road, there is a new office tower (198 Pemogan Tower).

Picture 2: Kali Bates (Bates River), one of the Kota Meriah borderline with Jatibening which located in this district. This river constantly getting flooded in every rain season. at this moment, city government considered to normalize the river by removing the sedimentation and the mud in the bottom of this river.

Picture 3: A suburban along the Jalan Raya Pemogan in the west of Pemogan Intersection.

Picture 4: Pasar Pemogan which currently being renovated, a traditional market in this district and located just in the east of the Pemogan Intersection. Currently this traditional market endangered with the rapid development of the modern shopping malls in this district.

Picture 5: Another part of Kali Bates now crossing Jalan Raya Pemogan (also its not considered as borderline as the last picture did). Just in last month, this area are flooded with the water from this river.

Picture 6: Pemogan Twin Office Tower which currently being constructed and the Jatibening-Meriah Road gong more into the middle of Kota Meriah.

Picture 7: (actually its from Jatibening instead of Meriah) its Central Jatibening exit of Meriah Outer Ring Road 1 Highway which serves the traffic from and to Pemogan and several part of Jatibening.

Picture 8: Stasiun Pemogan (Pemogan Station) a train station which serves the commuter line of Kota Meriah to Kota Jatibening in the south.

Picture 9: A random suburban in the south of Pasar Pemogan
Meriah 2019 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2019 - Discover the Future

Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Re: Republic of Karasem CJ

Post by Charlie » February 8th 2014, 9:41 am

Woah! I love it Dryan! :D
Image Image Image Image

Gregor
Nation: Oka

Post by Gregor » February 8th 2014, 12:50 pm

DAT CITY !

Oka City AIN Cultural Capital 2018

Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » February 8th 2014, 1:06 pm

As much as I love Karasem, I feel the editing have gone a little over the top and distracts from the pictures of the beautiful city hiding underneath.

And Greg .. creepy!
Coming soon, new information.

RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » February 8th 2014, 3:58 pm

I think Dryan is the only person in this union who can portray a developing Southeast Asian country so realistically. :o

Amazing work! :D Aside from the wonderful realism of the SC4 work, you've truly done a fantastic job showing the stark contrast in this country between the impoverished population (the slums) and the capitalist glamour (the malls, the offices, the skyscrapers). I've never been to Southeast Asia before, but I actually felt like I was in Malaysia or Indonesia...

Once again, amazing! :inlove: :clap:
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل

Return to “State of Nakama”