AINVision Winter | Results Final

Winter 2013 AINVision Song Contest - live from Manchester, Kingston & Boyce!
Otto
Site Administrator
Nation: Kingston and Boyce

AINVision Winter | Results Final

Postby Otto » December 7th, 2013, 1:22 pm

Hello and Welcome to the AINVision results final. Please wait until all pictures have been loaded before you enter the points' party. All band acts lead to a video hidden behind the picture, and with the last image, there's another video linked.
It's been a pleasure hosting this contest, i hope i did well. Good luck to the next person hosting it!

Paul: Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome back here in Manchester for the Revealing of the voting results of this AINVision Contest.

Ronja: We have received the votes from 20 different countries around the AIN.

Alex: This is it, the Results are in.

Paul: Before we however look to our first voting nation, we kindly ask you to rise from your seats, as we welcome our Noble King, King Olaf and his Wife, Queen Mari. Our Orchestra will meanwhile play our Royal Anthem.

Paul: Now, we still have a bit of time left before we go live to Okatabawashi, so here's one newcoming band from Uitveiler. They are storming the Charts quickly now. Here's Dan Croll, performing Compliment your Soul.

Alex: Thank you Dan. Our next act the song of this summer. Here's Casper and Kraftklub. I however won't try to pronounce the song's name.

Ronja: Our next act is certainly a lot quieter. It's the Flower of Scotland, Amy MacDonald, covering the greatest King of Rock, Bruce Springsteen.

Ronja: Okay. Enough Music for now. It's time for a Date with a Robot. Luna, can you hear me?

NPX-455 Luna: Yes, i can hear you. I present the votes for Okatabawashi.

Alex: Thank you very much. Now calling Lovedelund. God Aften, Sofia. May we have your votes, please?

Sofia: Of course you may. Good evening Manchester, Thank you for an extraordinary show.

Paul: I am calling the beautiful Selma Amaya Lemus. Islas Verdes, ¿Donde Estas?

Selma: Muy Bien, gracias. Thank you for this show, we truly enjoyed it. Here are our votes.

Ronja: Hello to New Holland and Mark Sewell. Good Morning.

Mark: Good Evening Manchester, Ronja, you look lovely tonight. Thank you for this wonderful show. I present the New Holland votes.

Paul: Nina! What a pleasure to see you!

Nina: Hello Paul, thank you, It is a pleasure to see you as well. Thank you for this great show. Although your jokes have caused a tiny stir here.

Paul: That's great. We love when people recognize our work. May we have your votes please?

Nina: Of course you may.

Alex: Good Day, karasem, Manchester Calling.

Devi: Hello Manchester, here are the Karasem voting results.

Paul: Hello Soviyya, here's Manchester, Your votes please!

Yuliya: Hello Manchester, our votes are as following.

Ronja: I have the pleasure to call Neu Westfalen now. Guten Morgen, Evelstadt!

Brandt: Guten Morgen Ronja. Du siehst mal wieder fantastisch aus. You look magnificent tonight! Our votes are as following.

Alex: Next Voting nation is Corraile. Bryan, your Votes please!

Bryan: Hello Manchester. We have decided to award points to these nations:

Paul: Azariah, are you there? Can you give me Leeonia's votes, please?

Azariah: I can sure do that. Thank you for this wonderful event. It's been a pleasure watching you.

Ronja: 10 of 20 nations have told us their votes by now. Let us have a short break to enjoy another triple of musical acts before we go live to the outside of this building.

Paul: Let's go outside. Right in front of this building we have Mariah waiting.

Maria: Hello Paul. Thank you for doing the Hosting job, I doubt I could have done it better. Here are the votes of Kingston and Boyce.

Alex: 12 points to new Duveland. Let's check in with them. Hello Charlie, your votes please!

Charlie: Hello World, Hello Manchester. This show was truly fantastic, I hope it gets better.

Alex: How?

Charlie: With us winning, obviously. But i guess, we'll have to be patient. Sadly, we cannot give ourselves a 12 pointer, but that is only a benefit to other nations. Our votes are here:

Ronja: Calling now Hong Kong, Hello Alyson!

Alyson: Hello Manchester, Here are the Hong Kong votes.

Paul: Let us quickly go to Sainte Croix. Hello Omar.

Omar: Bonjour Manchester, voici, les votes Croisiènnes:

Alex: Calling Eerikki now, hello Alecia!

Alecia: Hello Alex, thanks for this truly wonderful show. Here are the Asgard votes.

Ronja: It's going to get fabulous now. Hello Zaza!

Zaza: Hello, darling, you look wonderful. I present to you my nation's votes.

Alex: Bonjour Soufrièreville. Votre résults, s'il vous plaîtes?

Fabrice: Bien sûr, Voilà.

Ronja: Final three now. Hello Avaiki. Hello Agnès.

Agnès: Hello Manchester, thank you for this beautiful event. Our votes come here:

Alex: That sure looks like a tight race up until the finish line. Hello Darsingsborough. Reggie, please give me your votes.

Reggie: I am afraid we are going to decide this race. Our 10 points go to Neu Westfalen.

Ronja: Well, Goverland is the last nation now. can you help us decide on a second and third place, Lars?

Lars: I will do my best, Ronja. Thanks for the show. We all appreciate your hospitality.

Alex: All nations have given us their votes now. So with a Final Score of 101 points, The Winner of this year's Winter version of the AINVision Song Contest is:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Alex: Congratulations! Now have to say farewell. It has been a pleasure to be a Host here for this great event. I Will gladly do it anytime soon again.

Ronja: Thank you to all nations participating, thank you to all performers and to all presenters. Also a huge thank you to all sponsors. We appreciate that we did not need to call Levi Carter to beg for money.

Paul: On Stage now are the last act of this contest, The Bläck Fööss, and they will accompany the fireworks outside. My name is Paul Brenan, together with Ronja van Kampen and Alex Reitter. Thank you for tuning in! See you soon!

Charlie
President of the AIN
President of the AIN
Nation: New Duveland

Re: AINVision Winter | Results Final

Postby Charlie » December 7th, 2013, 1:34 pm

Now that was so close, the top 3 positions kept swapping for nearly every results! Congratulations to Neu Westfalen and every other nation! I can't wait for next year's, although it'll be pretty hard to beat K&B! ;)

I'm happy how far New Duveland got, and now I can laugh in my own territory's face for getting the wooden spoon, haha :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kruness
Nation: Lisieux

Postby Kruness » December 7th, 2013, 1:43 pm

Yaaay we're number 7! :D
Congrats to Neu Westfalen! :P
Fox

Postby Fox » December 7th, 2013, 2:43 pm

Ohh.. poor Asgard.. knew it was a bad choice picking a song with a long intro .. shame, surprised no one picked where it was from or recognised it.

Congrats to Neu Westfalen .. look forward to the nation hosting the next event.

Well done Otto, great event.
Coming soon, new information.
Otto
Site Administrator
Nation: Kingston and Boyce

Postby Otto » December 7th, 2013, 2:52 pm

Fox wrote:Ohh.. poor Asgard.. knew it was a bad choice picking a song with a long intro .. shame, surprised no one picked where it was from or recognised it.

I loved the song. Am i right it was once featured in Family guy?
Fox

Postby Fox » December 7th, 2013, 2:59 pm

Ottoh11 wrote:
Fox wrote:Ohh.. poor Asgard.. knew it was a bad choice picking a song with a long intro .. shame, surprised no one picked where it was from or recognised it.

I loved the song. Am i right it was once featured in Family guy?

Yes!

I just love how they remind me of Pink Floyd, I find it it rare to come across that kind of music these days.
Coming soon, new information.
Thomas
Nation: Calaré

Postby Thomas » December 7th, 2013, 3:06 pm

Congratulations to the winners, and to Otto for hosting a great Song Contest.

But what on earth happened to the AINVision powerhouses? Corraile and Cattala slumped this year! :O
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
Kruness
Nation: Lisieux

Postby Kruness » December 7th, 2013, 3:43 pm

I also liked your song Fox :P
Will

Postby Will » December 7th, 2013, 4:09 pm

Thomas, I think it's called Oceania. ;)

I'm a bit lost for words, I can't believe New Holland did so great! Then loose out at the last minute. :lol:

Congrats to Nat and well done on hosting, Otto!
YingBlanc

Postby YingBlanc » December 7th, 2013, 5:38 pm

Congrats to the winning nation, so glad we can give the winning 10 points to you :P And I've seen a pattern of 1s and 5s for Histalpol :P In terms of the countries voting we've done well, and for Gregoire's own aim, better than 13, well we got 13....again......We're becoming the new Hiigara YAY! consistency =3
RedAurora

Postby RedAurora » December 7th, 2013, 5:58 pm

Congrats to Neu Westfalen! :D

And I can't believe SC came fourth, thanks so much everyone! :D :D Suck it, Victorinica, we're so much better than you! :devil:
Image Image Image
InvaderNat
Nation: Neu Westfalen

Postby InvaderNat » December 7th, 2013, 9:54 pm

OMG OMG OMG! :party: :party: I can't believe I won, woah!!! :rock: Ok ok...claiming down now. Man that those were tense results, I thought Neu Westfalen was going to fall away at the end there, but the lead kept changing. So happy right now, just made my day. :D

Thank you to Kingston & Boyce for the excellent event, I've throughly enjoyed the music and the way you presented it. So looking forward to Neu Westfalen 2014. :inlove: Special congrats to New Holland & New Duveland in particular for giving me such a close run to the finish, I had a feeling it might come down to the 3 "New" nations. Also thanks to Pit & Greg for Goverland & Hong Kong's songs, I really love those ones and have now added them to my playlists. :inlove:

Thanks to everyone else who competed and voted. Especially those who voted NWF. :lol:
Logan

Postby Logan » December 8th, 2013, 4:08 pm

Amazing performance I must say, I've been honoured to be a part of it! Many congratulations to Nat :party: Kingston and Boyce has done an excellent job of hosting and presenting this year's competition and I look forward to Neu Westfalen's presentation.

*11th place in my first competition? Not even mad :P *
[centre]Image[/centre]
jayguum

Postby jayguum » December 22nd, 2013, 10:16 pm

Congratulations Nat ! and thanks for awesome event Otto :clap:

i'm isn't too late right ? :P

Return to “AINVision Kingston & Boyce 2013”