AINVision Winter | Performance's Final

Winter 2013 AINVision Song Contest - live from Manchester, Kingston & Boyce!
Otto
Site Administrator
Nation: Kingston and Boyce

AINVision Winter | Performance's Final

Postby Otto » November 30th, 2013, 7:50 pm

[left]Welcome to the Performance's Final of The AINVision 2013 Winter Edition, live from Manchester, Kingston and Boyce. Below, there are 40 images waiting to load, so please give them a moment to relax before you enter the party. Every Act's video is hidden behind the picture for it, so please make sure to check out all the act before you enter the voting stage. To see an act, simply click on the image for it. Under the last image, there is the link to the voting page. Your votes have to be cast via this page, no other forms are accepted.
[/left]

Paul: We welcome the world to the this year‘s Winter edition of the AINVision song contest. My name is Paul Brenan, right next to me sits Alex Reitter.

Alex: Yes, we both welcome you. And wow, I am truly impressed how many have found the way into this magnificent building. I have picked out my best outfit. However I‘m quite surprised to see you. Where did you get your suit from, Paul? I never knew you had one.

Paul: I don‘t. I took it from my Dad. Where did you find yours?

Alex: I have no clue, my girlfriend suddenly appeared with one.

Paul: Your Girlfriend? Where did that hipster lady find such a suit?

Alex: Are you mad? you can‘t say the H-Word! We‘ll lose all of our viewers from Okatabawashi if you say that word!

Paul: Oh yeah, I forgot. But, there‘s a solution to that. To prevent such things from happening, we have employed a herd of highly skilled monkeys to edit the TV-pictures according to each country. So, as of their strict censorship rules, this would be what Cattalian viewers would see:

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Ronja: Can‘t you two clowns be serious once in a lifetime? This is a serious TV-Show with almost half a billion TV viewers watching us.

Alex: Oh, man, Ronja, you‘re such a killer sometimes.

Paul: Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome the incredible Ronja van Kampen.

Ronja: Thank you very much you two. Ladies and Gentlemen, the AINVision song contest featured many great singers over many years and events. The event has however never staged in a building like the Manchester Symphony, an ancient opera building. This is truly special and we hope to have this event commemorating the great history of this building.

Paul: We initially planned to have all competition acts as acoustic versions, but then our show would have been over in twelve minutes and we would have to stage the contest again.

Ronja: That‘s right. It is also the history of this event, that demands the winner of the last event to open the new event by performing their winning song.

Alex: Ladies and Gentlemen, here are Elena and Jana, Here is BOY, performing their Winning Hit, Little Numbers!

Alex: Thank you so much ladies, We are so grateful you brought this competition here. But now, I think it is safe enough to now turn to the competition ahead of us. So, Fellow people from Hiigara and Soviyya,I encourage you fully to stop glaring at each other madly, but rather look to us. We‘re cuter.

Paul: We also would like to ask all Okatabawashian viewers to stop trying to date a robot.

Alex: And I Do hope that New Holland is not trying to buy our airlines while we see our tonight‘s performances.

Ronja: Okay boys, enough jokes. Let‘s get back to being serious. 22 Nations are participating in this event. We welcome them all now in the parade of nations entering the Green Room behind the stage. We will from time to time take the time to check in with them.

Alex: Meanwhile, we do take a moment to enjoy a look on today‘s lineup for tonight's performances.

Paul: Ladies and Gentlemen, the table you have just seen tells us that the contest will start with Karasem‘s Nidji. So here he is, performing Disco Lazy Time.

Alex: Our next act is from The Atlantic Federation. It's Metric with Collect Call.

Ronja: We go back to Asia, now welcoming on stage BESTie from Hong Kong, performing Love Options.

Alex: Our next act is new to this kind of stage. His Country just entered the Alliance and now he's here live in Manchester, Give it up for Rasmus Seebach from Lovedelund!

Paul: We have entered a field of newcomers, here. Leeonia is also new to this competition. We gladly welcome Ed Sheeran, performing Little Birds.

Alex: Our next country is not quite a country, however it likes to see itself as one. New Duveland's say is limited in New Saxony, so they have decided to send their own representative. It's TDUB and Friends for New Saxony.

Paul: Patiently waiting not only for his performance but maybe also for one woman's eyes to open, here is Grégoire for Histalpol.

Ronja: I hear that the volume in here is rising. We have starting number eight. Here they are in their hometown. t's NoNoNo. Pumping Blood. Enjoy!

Alex: Next up is a legend. Carlos Santana has been longer on stage than I am alive. And he continues to shine. Today with Mana for Islas Verdes.

Ronja: An AINVision powerhouse is now waiting to get going. Performing for Cattala this year, AlunaGeorge.

Alex: Now, There's one act left before we go into Halftime break. From Asgard, It's Wax Fang.

Paul: Ladies and Gentlemen, now we have a little intermission, we call it halftime, as 11 out of 22 acts have performed. Let's take a Moment and thank all our proud sponsors. I mean, we could have asked Levi Carter instead, that would have been totally fine as well, but i think, relying on several sponsors makes it all a bit more interesting...

Ronja: Our first act is a Band that is well know around here. But sadly, they are not from tis country, so we can't just use them for our own acts.

Alex: However, they are content to be here, each and every time and especially today. Having come all the way from Germany, Here are Die Toten Hosen.

Paul: Our next act is hoping to have this kind of worldwide fanbase one day. They came second in the national competition, so they truly deserved their spot here, It's Young the Giant.

Alex: You might remember Kingston and Boyce‘s first appearance in the AINVision song contest in 2012 in Ascadylea. Our act that time were a young 4-member band from Port Ruppert. Since that event, the band has released three other singles, all topping the charts, one better than the before.

Paul: So, here‘s to the all-time favourites of Kingston and Boyce, performing Radioactive, here are the Imagine Dragons.

Ronja: We resume the competition with 11 acts left. From Sainte- Croix, it is Tal Benyerzi.

Paul: Now, you might remember this following tune. It's been famous already, now hoping for this fame to turn into points, it is New Westfalen's The Naked and Famous.

Alex: We are North-America bound. Our fellow friends in Corraile have once not thought of Sara Bareilles, instead they brought Elizabeth and the Catapult.

Paul: Well, it's a bit of a contrast now. For it is now time for Týr, a hard rock band from Goverland, performing Hold the Heathen Hammer High.

Ronja: Now on stage is the incredible Y'akoto from Hiigara, performing her single Without You.

Alex: From New Holland, we are joined by the talented and young Jackie Thomas, and she's insisting that It's Worth It. I have no idea, what is, but maybe we'll find out.

Paul: We go back to Asia, As Okatabawashi's Hui Kang Wang performs a well known tune, Raindrops keep falling on my head.

Ronja: Now on Stage is Inna, from Sainte- Croix's overseas territory of Victorinica. Sun is Up.

Alex: We have reached the final three performances of tonight. From Soviyya, now performing for your votes, it's The Temper Trap-

Paul: This Young Lady has been top of the charts a couple of years ago, then disappeared. Now she's come to life again, redefining herself. From the Sweet about Me innocent girl to the vamp singing to the Symmetry, here's Gabriela Cilmi For New Duveland.

Alex: This is tonight's last performance hoping to get your points. From Melanesia, it is Ailee, singing about Heaven.

Alex: Now that the performances have concluded, the voting lines will open. In seven Days, the event will resume with the voting results.

Paul: If this is your first time watching, here is how the voting will work. Every nation awards points to the 10 best nations. One point for the tenth best act and upwards until 8 points. 9 and 11 points are left out, second best act is awarded with 10 points and the best act with 12 points. Whoever accumulates the most points at the end of the voting, wins the Contest and is entitled to stage the next event. Nations may not vote for their own acts.

Ronja: So, with that explanation, we are able to officially start the voting process.

Ronja: From now on, another herd of even higher skilled monkeys are dealing with all the oncoming votes and in one week from now, we will be back here to see the Voting outcome.

Alex: Until then, we have to sit back and relax, as there is not much more that we can do for now.

Paul: So, Ladies and Gentlemen, for tonight, our work is over. Thank you all for watching, See you again next week!

Ronja: Goodbye and Good Night from Manchester.
Last edited by Otto on December 1st, 2013, 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hiigar
Nation: Hiigara

Re: AINVision Winter | Performance's Final

Postby Hiigar » November 30th, 2013, 8:41 pm

Amazing start!!! Love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:
YingBlanc

Postby YingBlanc » November 30th, 2013, 8:50 pm

Ooooooooo, damn C-factor taking up my night till 9:45 I shall be waiting with great restrain, but yay it begins ^_^
Thomas
Nation: Calaré

Postby Thomas » November 30th, 2013, 9:03 pm

Fantastic show Otto! I'm voting now. :)
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
Kruness
Nation: Lisieux

Postby Kruness » November 30th, 2013, 9:43 pm

Yes!
First 3 points for IV are in :devil:
Otto
Site Administrator

Postby Otto » November 30th, 2013, 9:45 pm

Kruness wrote:Yes!
First 3 points for IV are in :devil:

interesting opinion, but wrong. :P

or you happen to have voted for yourself... :D
RedAurora

Postby RedAurora » November 30th, 2013, 9:47 pm

Ooh la la! :D Fantastic start!

Can't wait for the results next week!
Image Image Image
Kruness

Postby Kruness » November 30th, 2013, 9:48 pm

Ottoh11 wrote:interesting opinion, but wrong. :P

Then why do some nations having a number instead of their flag in the last pic? :P
RedAurora

Postby RedAurora » November 30th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Kruness wrote:
Ottoh11 wrote:interesting opinion, but wrong. :P

Then why do some nations having a number instead of their flag in the last pic? :P

I think it's an example, Krijn. :P
Image Image Image
Kruness

Postby Kruness » November 30th, 2013, 9:53 pm

Emir wrote:I think it's an example, Krijn. :P

fortunately, 3 points is too less for our awesome performance 8)
Otto
Site Administrator

Postby Otto » November 30th, 2013, 9:54 pm

cut the crap, boys. go voting! :D
RedAurora

Postby RedAurora » November 30th, 2013, 9:59 pm

I already did. :P

Now I'm not going to reveal what nations I voted for...

[spoiler]But let's just say I took advantage of the symmetrical arrangement in the voting system to give pts to as many deserving nations as possible. ;) ;)[/spoiler]
Image Image Image
Otto
Site Administrator

Postby Otto » November 30th, 2013, 10:03 pm

Emir wrote:I already did. :P

Now I'm not going to reveal what nations I voted for... But let's just say I took advantage of the voting system to give pts to as many deserving nations as possible. ;) ;)

Emir, please do not reveal anything of your voting. thank you. We will want to keep the tension high until the end of voting
RedAurora

Postby RedAurora » November 30th, 2013, 10:05 pm

Well, I never outright said anything in regards to my voting. :lol: And I won't be saying anything at all until the voting is revealed next week. :D
Image Image Image
Otto
Site Administrator

Postby Otto » November 30th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Emir wrote:Well, I never outright said anything in regards to my voting. :lol: And I won't be saying anything at all until the voting is revealed next week. :D

Well, i ask you to edit your post above to not give any hints or marks. thank you

Return to “AINVision Kingston & Boyce 2013”