Lehicro Economic Community

Our hub for government meetings, cooperation and ties on matters from military to diplomacy. Join in today!

Moderator: Speaker of the Alliance

RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Re: Lehicro Economic Community

Postby RedAurora » March 16th 2014, 2:26 pm

YingBlanc wrote:Well as I was saying on Skype, I'd rather we keep Lehicro and open a new union for all these new members, because Lehicro was modelled off Benelux for a reason, to show our countries friendship with each other, how allied we all are together. It seems kinda sad that it would be open for everybody else to come into when it's suppose to be unique to Histalpol, Leeonia and St.Croix.

The problem is, a union of nations is difficult in a roleplay union because, if a nation leaves, it pretty much leaves the earth and can't be roleplayed with. It's even more difficult with fewer nations because, if one or two leave, then the union is left with only two nations which is really just an international agreement.

I think that we'll need to expand Lehicro, not just for roleplay opportunities, but for the opportunity to do roleplay in the first place.
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
YingBlanc

Postby YingBlanc » March 16th 2014, 2:30 pm

Well that's what I've been talking to Alex about Emir, and I'm not saying don't do the idea at all, I'm saying do the idea, but not with Lehicro. But me and Alex will update you when your on Skype.
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Postby RedAurora » August 18th 2014, 9:00 pm

Well, with Leeonia no longer an AIN member state, our only two options are 1. to turn Lehicro into a free trade and free movement agreement between Histalpol and Sainte-Croix or 2. to dissolve it altogether.

@YingBlanc : Any thoughts?
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
YingBlanc

Postby YingBlanc » August 18th 2014, 9:12 pm

Well, did me or Alex tell you our plans to create a North Sea/North-East Atlantic economic community? Taking in all the Scandinavian nations and maybe the Atlantic Federation. That's our 3 option, to proceed on that immediately, otherwise I vote just to dissolve it altogether until that community comes together.
Thomas
Nation: Cattala

Postby Thomas » August 19th 2014, 11:20 am

Well that would be the Atlantic Commonwealth, folks. :P
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011

Return to “General Assembly”