Head Ministry of External Management

by jayguum
Image Motto: Единство, Королева, Бог (Unity, Queen, God)
jayguum

Head Ministry of External Management

Postby jayguum » May 15th 2013, 11:22 am

[centre]Foreign Relationship :
:inlove: Excellent relations :inlove:
;) Good relations ;)
:) Neutral relations :)
:worried: Strained relation :worried:
:envy: Suspended relations :envy:
:call: Relations not yet established :call:

Americas

Corraile
Islas Verdes
Kingston and Boyce
Lower Columbia
Marquette
Sainte Ange

Asia

Atlantsia
Hokkodo
Hong Kong
;) Karasem ;)
;) Okatabawashi ;)

Atlantic & Africa

Ascadylea
Atlantic Federation
Exaletas
Galbadia

Europe

:) Cattala :)
Goverland
:inlove: Hiigara :inlove:
;) Histalpol ;)
Leeonia
:worried: Moritz :worried:
Sainte-Croix
Valencia

Oceania

;) Asgard ;)
Arcacia
Calaré
:call: Melanesia :call:
;) Mirani ;)
:) New Holland :)
:call: Neu Westfalen :call:[/centre]

Notes :

Soviyya main Exports include :
Agriculture
o Grains
- Wheat
- Barley
- Corn
- Rye
- Oats
- Millet
- Rice, Milled
o Fisheries

Mining
o Crude oils
o Lead
o Aluminum
o Zinc
o Salt
o Uranium

Industries
o Electricity
o Manufacturing components & semi-finished goods,
o Refined oils
o Liquefied natural gas
o Textile & clothes

Soviyya main Imports include :
o Manufacturing machinery
o Transportation
o Agricultural equipment
o Rubber
o Fabrics
o Chemicals
o Metals

Opportunity to open company in the field of services is wide open, ease of will be given to investors who want to open up their business network in the United Kingdom of Soviyya.
Last edited by jayguum on October 2nd 2013, 2:08 pm, edited 10 times in total.
YingBlanc

Re: Head Ministry of External Management

Postby YingBlanc » May 15th 2013, 11:30 am

[centre]Image[/centre]

Histalpol would like to request a foreign relations meeting in Histalpol to improve relations with Soviyya. We feel that you could be a rather valuable ally and would like to discuss many possibilities with you. We would like to request that we meet on a day that suits you.
Fox
Nation: Illium

Postby Fox » May 15th 2013, 11:51 am

[centre]Image[/centre]

On behalf of the Asgard Goverment, we offer a warm welcome in to the AIN family and wish you all the best in your transition. Please check out the Unions Investment Emporium and set up a trade thread to help other nations foster better trade relations with yours.

We look forward to forging good ties with the United Kingdom of Soviyya as well as exploring many trade and investment opportunities.

Foreign Minister Mor Norokk
Last edited by Fox on May 15th 2013, 3:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Coming soon, new information.
jayguum

Postby jayguum » May 15th 2013, 12:33 pm

[centre]For the honor of the Queen of the United Kingdom of Soviyya[/centre]

We would like to thanks for the greeting of this alliance, we are preparing a lot of things as part of inter-state relations,

Reply will be sent as soon as possible after we feel completely ready.

Kenya Nahum / Кеня Наум
Head Minister of External Management

I'm too busy right now with my schedule :lol:
i think i'll completely ready on june,
but I will keep updating the official report of this country bit by bit :rock:
Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Postby Charlie » May 15th 2013, 12:46 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

The Commonwealth of Mirani would like to establish strong relations with the United Kingdom of Soviyya. We would like to discuss at a further date, about trading opportunities between both countries, embassies and other economical and trading opportunities.

Miranian Foreign Minister, Will Jones.

Welcome to the AIN! :)
Last edited by Charlie on June 21st 2013, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Postby Otto » May 15th 2013, 1:08 pm

On behalf of my government and nation, I welcome the United Kingdom of Soviyya to the AIN. We hope to establish strong economical and political bonds. We could come to striking deals, considering your interest for transportation imports. Please make sure to check out Troll Buses and CARTERrail.

Respectfully,
Mitchell Bellings
Kingston Foreign Affairs Minister
Hiigar
Nation: Hiigara

Postby Hiigar » May 15th 2013, 4:42 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

Hiigaran United Confederacy welcomes the Soviyya State to the AIN. Hiigara wishes to create a stable and progressive cooperation between our two nations and create the "Black Sea Organization" for economic cooperation. As a model of multilateral political and economic initiative aimed at fostering interaction and harmony among the Member States, as well as to ensure peace, stability and prosperity encouraging friendly and good-neighbourly relations in the Black Sea region. As we are the only 2 of 3 nations that border the Black Sea (The other being Georgia).

We wish to also create a "Visa Free Border" between our two nations to help the growth of trade between each other.

Also Hiigara wishes to import Oil to our country from your state. Additionally Hiigara wishes to propose to export Gas and other industrial produce to your country.

Konfederatisk, is happy to meet our neighbours and to become close allies on military, economic and political question.

From me, welcome to AIN, you made a wonderful nation!
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Postby RedAurora » May 15th 2013, 10:07 pm

Say no to Hiigara, jayguum, SAY NO!! :P
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
Will

Postby Will » May 17th 2013, 10:10 am

The Commonwealth Realm of New Holland would like to establish positive relations and trade with the United Kingdom of Soviyya. We hope to forge a durable and benficial relationship for both sides. Soviyyan businesses are welcome to set up operations in New Holland. New Holland businesses such as Banking and airlines also are interested in Soviyya.

Neal Jossend MP, Minister of Foreign Affairs
jayguum

Postby jayguum » May 17th 2013, 12:39 pm

City_Master wrote:[centre]Image[/centre]

The Commonwealth of Mirani would like to establish strong relations with the United Kingdom of Soviyya. We would like to discuss at a further date, about trading opportunities between both countries, embassies and other economical and trading opportunities.

Miranian Foreign Minister, Will Jones.

Welcome to the AIN! :)

Soviyya interested in dealing with countries across the continent, we hope there will be good cooperation for political, economic and security between us.

Kenya Nahum / Кеня Наум

Ottoh11 wrote:On behalf of my government and nation, I welcome the United Kingdom of Soviyya to the AIN. We hope to establish strong economical and political bonds. We could come to striking deals, considering your interest for transportation imports. Please make sure to check out Troll Buses and CARTERrail.

Respectfully,
Mitchell Bellings
Kingston Foreign Affairs Minister

exactly once, our train network has begun to seem outdated and need renewed, we hope Kingston & Boyce can play a role in this regard.

Kenya Nahum / Кеня Наум

Hiigar wrote:[centre]Image[/centre]

Hiigaran United Confederacy welcomes the Soviyya State to the AIN. Hiigara wishes to create a stable and progressive cooperation between our two nations and create the "Black Sea Organization" for economic cooperation. As a model of multilateral political and economic initiative aimed at fostering interaction and harmony among the Member States, as well as to ensure peace, stability and prosperity encouraging friendly and good-neighbourly relations in the Black Sea region. As we are the only 2 of 3 nations that border the Black Sea (The other being Georgia).

We wish to also create a "Visa Free Border" between our two nations to help the growth of trade between each other.

Also Hiigara wishes to import Oil to our country from your state. Additionally Hiigara wishes to propose to export Gas and other industrial produce to your country.

Konfederatisk, is happy to meet our neighbours and to become close allies on military, economic and political question.

From me, welcome to AIN, you made a wonderful nation!

Our very flattering offer provided by Hiigara as very close neighbors. let's hope our relationship can be very good in all aspects.

We are still considering on visa issues, because imbalance between the number of people in our country. But we hope there will be a better way out for this problem.

We had an interesting proposal for the future of the oil and gas pipelines along the Black Sea coast.

Kenya Nahum / Кеня Наум

I think soviyya could replacing Russia recognizes Abkhazia's & Southern Ossetia sovereignty. :^)

RepublicMaster wrote:Image

The Commonwealth Realm of New Holland would like to establish positive relations and trade with the United Kingdom of Soviyya. We hope to forge a durable and benficial relationship for both sides. Soviyyan businesses are welcome to set up operations in New Holland. New Holland businesses such as Banking and airlines also are interested in Soviyya.

Neal Jossend MP, Minister of Foreign Affairs

We sincerely hope there will be good cooperation in the fields offered, because airports revitalization Soviyya were upgraded to international airport status.

Kenya Nahum / Кеня Наум

jayguum

Postby jayguum » May 17th 2013, 12:39 pm

Emir wrote:Say no to Hiigara, jayguum, SAY NO!! :P

i don't want a war close to my nation :p
YingBlanc

Postby YingBlanc » May 17th 2013, 1:35 pm

Where's the response to my request :(
jayguum

Postby jayguum » May 17th 2013, 3:53 pm

YingBlanc wrote:Where's the response to my request :(

Sorry Ying, I actually combine with the response to fox, I'm still learning & collaboration systems need more spare time to understand this alliance roleplay.

I'll give you a personal response when I feel ready for international cooperation.
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Postby RedAurora » May 17th 2013, 9:19 pm

Orrite, time for official roleplay :P

---

[centre]Image

Her Majesty's Commonwealth government in Queensland welcomes the United Kingdom of Soviyya to the Alliance of Independent Nations. We hope your membership in this union brings prosperity to all parties. We would like to establish diplomatic relations with Soviyya, as we are interested in having alliances with Slavic nations. That being said, we would not be as interested in establishing ties with a nation that possesses diplomatic relations with the Confederation of Hiigara.

The government of Queensland has previously banned diplomatic relations with the Hijaran United Confederacy due to its belligerent behaviour against Queensland and other Western nations in the RIF Crisis, and also due to its offering of alliance with the People's Social Republic of Moritz, an authoritarian fascist state that has violated and continues to violate human rights. Moritz and its allies are condemned by Her Majesty's government, and while alliance with Hiigara would not give Soviyya direct diplomatic relations with Moritz, we would consider Hiigara's growing influence a threat and it would be less likely for Soviyya to achieve diplomatic relations with Queensland.

We hope you reconsider your decision with this and choose what fits the most with Soviyya's national interests.

Thank you very much.
[/centre]
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Postby Nanami » May 27th 2013, 6:57 am

Republic of Karasem would like to establish the relationship with United Kingdom of Soviyya. We hope this relationship would create benefits for both country

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Meriah 2018 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future

Return to “United Kingdom of Soviyya”