La ville de Espérance

by City_Master
Image Motto: Peace and Prosperity | La paix et la prospérité | Te rangimarie me te whai
Anthem: Our Home | Notre Maison | Tatou Fare
Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

La ville de Espérance

Postby Charlie » February 25th 2016, 2:02 pm

Bonjour, welcome to the city of Espérance, the capital and most populous city of Lapérouse, Nouvelle-Dúvlandé, home to just under 4 million people. (Once I update ND's population ;) )

We'll start the tour by arriving at the airport, although we have to circle the city a big as there seems to be quite the backlog today...

The views of the city during and the world-famous hinterland from the final approach is truly an experience to remember

The plane finally arrives at the airport after the surprisingly shot, 1 and a half hour flight from Melbourne, where the tour guides are patiently waiting outside the terminal.

The bus arrives and goes straight through downtown, making it's way towards the hot-air balloon site.

The views from the balloon become more impressive the closer it goes towards the CBD

Although further away is just as impressive...

Well that's about all I've got for now, but here's some bonus images just for the sake of it:
There are a few more in this album, though they're jumbled up with some already posted. Hope you guys enjoyed my almost-90% completed city :P
Image Image Image Image
InvaderNat
Nation: Neu Westfalen

Re: La ville de Espérance

Postby InvaderNat » February 25th 2016, 10:13 pm

The planning is really good on this, all the areas seem to have sufficient highways and green areas which is nice. If I had one critique, it would be that you're using a large variety of buildings in the CBD. I think pairing them up a little more would look a bit nicer. I just tend to like monochromatic-style CBDs more.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Postby jmsepe » February 25th 2016, 11:09 pm

I don't see traffic. WHY!!!??? Hahaha.
What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Postby Charlie » February 28th 2016, 4:45 am

Thanks guys, I actually prefer to make CBDs with a variety of buildings, it makes the city seem more of a world city, if it were smaller then yeah, similar buildings would be the way to go. ;p
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Commonwealth Realm of New Duveland”