Ministry of Foreign Relations

by somebody that you used to know
Image Motto: L'imagination et le courage sont la liberté (Imagination and courage are freedom)
Kruness

Re: Ministry of Foreign Relations

Post by Kruness » January 28th 2014, 3:14 pm

YingBlanc wrote:You probably do but not in St. Francees Square, which is probably why I forgot about it xD
I always thought I took 341 West Plaza, but np, I will take it now :devil:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » January 28th 2014, 7:34 pm

Krijn...I don't think you understand...it doesn't exist any more, there is no West Plaza...or anything now in SC4 x3 You can't claim what isn't there
Kruness

Post by Kruness » January 28th 2014, 8:57 pm

But maybe it does exist, its not sure if its real or not. Just like our universe, nobody can confirm if we do or don't exist. We can prove our existence, but at the same time we can't. Maybe, in another universe or whatever, West Plaza DOES exist. SO GIVE IT TO MEH! :@
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 28th 2014, 10:13 pm

YING... DO... WE... HAVE... A... CROISIAN... EMBASSY... IN... HISTALPOL?????? :lol:

Y U NO respond to Croisian government, bad Ying? :envy:
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » January 28th 2014, 10:20 pm

WILL IT BOTHER PEOPLE TO LOOK ON THE FIRST POST, EVERYTHING THERE IS UPDATED, THE PICTURE ON THE OTHER PAGE...IS NOT, IT DOESN'T EVEN EXIST ANY MORE
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 28th 2014, 10:29 pm

I LOOKED AT THE PAGE AND I DON'T SEE ANY SC EMBASSIES. I LIKE YELLING BECAUSE IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I'M IN CHARGE. :lol:
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » January 28th 2014, 10:32 pm

Emir...read the Key, I put Sainte-Croix as Eh, meaning they have a embassy INSIDE of Histalpol :P
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 28th 2014, 10:35 pm

Well, I requested a specific location five months ago... :P
Emir wrote:I thought I reserved 342-345 West Plaza as the embassy for Sainte-Croix? :P
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » January 28th 2014, 10:42 pm

Well...you shouldn't be complaining because nobody has gotten anything done with the map because I've abandoned it, I don't want to do it any more, especially because everything is wiped out now. :P
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 28th 2014, 10:45 pm

Mais... mais... je voulais une ambassade dans l'Histalpol pour la Sainte-Croix. ;( ;(

Jk :P I hope you can recover from the data loss, and I'm looking forward to the new embassies. :D
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » June 10th 2014, 11:13 pm

So I don't think that this will particularly effect anybody, but I'm going to upgrade all the relations and the such so the Ministry will temporarily be unpublished by the Government of Histalpol.
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » September 7th 2014, 8:20 am

[centre]Image[/centre]

The Government of Teiko would like to establish stronger relationships with the Government of Histalpol. In line with this, we reccommend the construction of a Teiko embassy in Histalpol and vice versa. I, Kise Ryouta, in behalf of the Teiko Government would also like to visit Histalpol on the 13th of September, 2014 to discuss further opportunities for both countries. Attached herewith is the design for the Embassy of Teiko in Histalpol. Attachment.

Ad meliora.

[centre]Image[/centre]
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
YingBlanc

Post by YingBlanc » September 7th 2014, 1:45 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

His Majesties Government of Histalpol accepts the request from the Government of Teiko to establish stronger relationships and will put our meeting in Histalpol on the 13th of September on the schedule. We are glad your country has approached us for this reason and we hope by the end of it we would have established stronger relationships. The construction of the Teiko embassy will need to be placed away from St. Francees Plaza where all other embassies are since there are no spaces left to construct your design in that area as of now, but we can say that your embassy will be build somewhere in Bastilia.

Return to “République Démocratique du Histalpol”