Alliance Games Federation - Applications

All of the union's Cultural and Arts Exhibitions, along with many other General Events are run by and stored in this agency!

Moderator: Director of Culture

Jo
Nation: Calaré

Alliance Games Federation - Applications

Post by Jo » March 4th 2012, 9:02 am

The AGF would like to advise that applications to join the board of the AGF are now open.

To be on the board you must be a member who is in good standing, Can work as part of a small team, follow directions and have a love for sports.

The member/members that are selected will also need microsoft excel or Mac numbers.
members will also need to provide a brief synopsis of why they would like to be on the board and what they could bring to the board. Keeping within reason that the board is a intra-national sporting body charged with the running and selection of the Games and host city.

applications for the board will close on the 15th of March and take effect immediately after the V alliance winter games in Linktoria city..

Thanks
Jo
AGF commissioner
Ee99

Re: Alliance Games Federation - Applications

Post by Ee99 » March 4th 2012, 11:32 am

I would like to be on the board as i am a enthuasitic new member that has already successfully ran and hosted the Obyershire Welcome tournament and wishes to help the union as much as possible. I have Microsoft excel , a love for sports and work well in a team. I would bring lots of enthusiasm and spend as much time as necessary helping the games.
thank you :)
Daniel

Post by Daniel » March 4th 2012, 11:38 am

I would like to apply. As the former Vice President of the Alliance a 2-time host of the games, as well as running the work group behind the Centreburg games, I am highly experienced in working with the AGF. I also designed the currently used PAS points system and have been a long time supporter of the AGF.

Although I do not have Excel, I do have Works Spreadsheet and Open Office, both of which are compatible with Excel spreadsheets.
JJ
Nation: Ascadylea

Post by JJ » March 4th 2012, 4:24 pm

I would like to apply because I am fierce! and I have always wanted to be on the committee. I am damn handy with excel as well. Also, as the new (again) MCAS i think it'd be necessary that I be in the committee
[centre]Image[/centre]
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » April 28th 2012, 9:33 am

Just a quick question.. was there any follow up to this thread? Were the members chosen and if so who are they?
Coming soon, new information.

Return to “Alliance Cultural Agency”