E3 & E-sports in Ain

All of the union's Cultural and Arts Exhibitions, along with many other General Events are run by and stored in this agency!

Moderator: Director of Culture

ulisse
Director of Infrastructure
Nation: Siculia

E3 & E-sports in Ain

Postby ulisse » June 4th 2018, 9:09 pm

I'm studying the possibility of making an event similar to the E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) in the AIN world. At the same time as this event you could play a prototype of Virtual Olympics (e-sports) on certain video games.

Of course in E3 that we will achieve not only show new video games, but also hardware, computers and new consoles.
As far as the Olympics will be used MMO video games like Fortnite, Unreal Tournament 4, dead by daylight and other games.

Before proceeding with the successive phase I wanted to know your views on these types of events.
Member State Since 10th December 2015
Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
InvaderNat
Nation: Neu Westfalen

Re: E3 & E-sports in Ain

Postby InvaderNat » June 4th 2018, 10:33 pm

Interested, but how would it work? Would we play each other IRL? Cause I don't have any of those games at the moment.
ulisse
Nation: Siculia

Postby ulisse » June 4th 2018, 10:58 pm

InvaderNat wrote:but how would it work? Would we play each other IRL? Cause I don't have any of those games at the moment.

Absolutely NO - No need to make matches between us in IRL
In fact some games used in tournaments e-sports as DotA 2, PUBG I do not own them. The solution I want to propose and to use the scheme used in the Olympics but adapted to the needs of the video games in question. (System of points and the probability of victory).
At most one person who owns the video games that will be selected for the tournaments could give me a hand for the images in the game to seem like the most realistic tournament.
Member State Since 10th December 2015
Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Postby jmsepe » June 5th 2018, 2:50 am

Teiko is hosting AINternational soon. Its an AIN wide Dota 2 tournament.
What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
daTS
Nation: Illium

Postby daTS » June 5th 2018, 5:49 pm

This is probably a bad idea since not everyone will have the same games...

but I'm totally down for some for fun games of PUBG if anybody has it on PC. add me on steam, ID is datschikinhed, display name (and pubg ID) is SAVAGExPHOENIX. and add me on discord SAVAGExPHOENIX#0126 since that's how I communicate via voice when playing the game (I don't use in game voice chat)
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Adam Young

Return to “Alliance Cultural Agency”