: Peace through Supremacy
- Posts: 715
- Joined: June 26th 2013, 6:31 pm
- Location: South Africa
Well, to me, it seems like there is too much empty space in between the buildings. Sure, there are a few plazas here and there, but it still looks a bit boring.
Personal preference I guess
- Posts: 594
- Joined: November 17th 2012, 8:42 pm
- Nation: Illium
- Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Somebody's mad. *glares at Daesh*
"Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't want to live there." - Adam Young
- Posts: 2412
- Joined: January 18th 2013, 3:32 pm
- Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
Uh-oh, you don't want to make the Kingdom angry...
ND's response will follow shortly.