Third Nogovicka Royal Ball.

Experience the all the glitz, glamour, pomp and pageantry of the Alliance's most fabulous event of the year.
Hiigar
Nation: Hiigara

Re: Third Nogovicka Royal Ball.

Post by Hiigar » December 4th 2012, 9:11 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKCaH0KCWXg
Anthem of United Hiigaran Confederacy of 16 states.
[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Image
Image[/centre]
[centre]Image[/centre]
mysticdestiny

Post by mysticdestiny » December 5th 2012, 4:11 am

Lovely welcome to the Royal Ball!
Ace

Post by Ace » December 6th 2012, 1:39 am

*looks at bottom right corner of second picture

Oh no you just dih'ent D:
Hiigar

Post by Hiigar » December 10th 2012, 8:53 pm

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28uUQVyUlME[/centre]

"Hello my darlings, this is your soon to be Queen - ZAZA NAPOLI!!! I am back! Did you miss me? Yes? No? I don't actually care or give a "donkey flowers" about that, I will be your queen soon, so be ready to kiss my hands and be my slaves! So welcome back to Nogovicka Ball, while your still VIP! We have many things coming to you this year! Drama, Scandals, Sexual problems and other fun yellow page events will happen. Does the Karasem Represenative sleep with Atarashima ladies? We don't know actually, but it could be! Does Cattalian women smell of cheap wine and of cigarretes? We made it up, but have you smelled them? Did the Ascadylean Queen been a nauty nauty lady? SCANDALS, Scandals and more scandals! We will bring them all to you and make you a part of story! Also my first law as new to become queen, when i am elected -

Its magical? All Vote! Your vote is casted already and its yes! So welcome to all who came to Nogovicka Ball, while we are loading some information!

[centre]+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/centre]
[centre]Ascadylea[/centre]
As usual they are first, what should we give them as there gift of welcome? We heard gossip that the queen was playing for other teams and was jumping in the desert with some questionable guy..... what should we give them? WE KNOW, A SONG!!! What will happen with the queen if she keeps playing and what song she will soon sing! And Beyonce is in town to give shows to all our representatives! Single Queen.... And you will be settled in the Romulus Apartments in Nogovicka, a two floored apartment in Emperial-Tower. Golden Jewelry and best parfumes are send to the Queen as usual with love from another Queen.

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxUmaHHxnpU[/centre]

[centre]Cattala![/centre]
Oh CATTALA is here? Really, how many times did they say, noooo we hate you Zaza? Lots and lots! I am sad that they ignored us for soo long... thats so horrible..... Who is in there list? Prince Edward.... He can wait for me in the evening wearing what my mother broth me in to this world! And i am happy that he wants to meet me, imagine real royalty like me meet island royalty like Edward.... Romance! We give to the Cattalian side - Bibles! Bible for them is the best gift. Here have a bible. You will be settled at Nogovicka - Cattalian Club Villa. Also huge caviar, vodka, girls will be send to the Prince.

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]Queensland[/centre]
Oh Queensland, even your name is magical! Queensland, I will move there when i become a Queen! Zazasland! That would be magical? Voting is open and its closed! With 1 vote for and 0 votes against, Queensland is now Zazasland! Thank you, thank you for all your love. What should we give to this lovely land? We send Girls from Moulin Rouge!!! And being for the first time in Nogovicka we send Oil, Caviar, Vodka, Bears dancing with balalaikas and loose women! You will be settled in Nogovicka Ritz Hotel! Welcome!

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]Atarashima[/centre]
Herro there! Wercome to our lands, yes herro. Oh just joking, welcome friends, we love your country for all your lovely gizmos and sending gangnam on our heads! For the last part we are less happy, but still... welcome! What can we send your people? Something nice? Probably... We send our Geisha, very own Japanese-Slavonian born - Meiko! Also Soi Vodka, Soi Bread, Soi Girls! And sorry no gangnam style! You will be settled in Wislavka Manshion.

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-t1SvsIWHM[/centre]

[centre]Kingston and Boyce[/centre]
United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce King Otto... wow thats a lot of King in one country, that king makes me all happy inside. Oh and he has a Wife? All they are all sooo happy... Well be happy... Zaza is as usually alone and will soon just own AIN, King Otto if you read this my phone number is 8-435-ZAZA-6334-44, call me from your Kingdom of Kings and be a King for me. So what should we give you? We send you beer and make a small program of Kingston Decemberfest in Nogovica! And we send the Princess golden jewelry. You will be settled in Palace du Borklava.

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]Shihaisha[/centre]
Welcome for the first time! Welcome, hugs and kisses and all the bowing. Welcome. So... you gave us only 1 star in Ainvision? You didn't like us.... thank you.... But we still love you with all our heart. Sooo still... only 1? Didn't you see our sexy guy, he is sexy and nauty... He can be with you all the time.... well that be our gift to you and the next song! You will be settled with Max Barskih in his apartment in Nogovicka, you will be together 24/7. Vodka and Rum for you darling!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h3N0-wLzLg[/centre]

[centre]Atlantsia[/centre]
Oh its our rivals? No... they look nice, all that money falling from there pockets... they can't be evil.... soo much oil money... I love you guys! But still what about my motherland? Well i am the Queen, will find out what true or not! Here have some vodka and caviar! What to give to you? We give you Putin Replica for your nation to be more agressive! You will be settled in Plaza del Nimfa in Nogovicka! Welcome.

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]Lower Columbia[/centre]
Oh this one of our closest allies! HELLO!!! WELCOME! WE LOVE YOU!!! LCO was always with us, never jumping of the ship like Cattalians... LCO is so sexy! What can we give for them? They are already sooo cool... the motherland knows what it can give to you. MORE LOVE! This lovely girls below will show you all the way trow the city. Also we send fine parfumes to the Queen of LCO and more Caviar and Black Vodka to the King. We love you! Hiigara is still opsesed with you!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l4I2Y4Oowo[/centre]

And thats finally is it.... other may come, i will be happy to meet them and scream at them!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rl-8_mlCbpU[/centre]
[centre]Night with Representatives![/centre]

The Nogovicka Ball will be about "Nogovicka as the mistress of the Sea". Classical operas will be about sea and glory of Nogovicka Navy, first colonies and the expantion of Royal Nogovicka as the center of trade and aristocrtical power and the great revolution!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiIJpaR411Y[/centre]
Thomas
Nation: Cattala

Post by Thomas » December 10th 2012, 9:00 pm

I am concerned for my Crown Prince's fate.

Perhaps this was a bad idea... :P
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » December 10th 2012, 10:12 pm

WE DON'T WANT YOUR MOULIN ROUGE GIRLS!!! :P

Just kidding, lol...

Just make sure our Minister of Foreign Affairs leaves the party safe and sound. :P
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » December 10th 2012, 10:30 pm

oh lol. of course. Oktoberfest.
besides - i have this Mojito stuck in my head now... lol

King Otto I gratefully declines Zaza's offer after a killer-look by his wife Eva.
However, Princess Lea-Anne gratefully accepts the jewelry offered to her, as she announced her engagement to her long-time boyfried, the Lower Columbian actor Jake Brennar during the Nogovicka Royal Ball.
Ace

Post by Ace » December 10th 2012, 11:22 pm

haha, looks like a wild party :P

Atlantsia kindly thanks Hiigara for its clear display of hospitality in times of tension
smartbylaw
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by smartbylaw » December 11th 2012, 4:55 am

Oh boy, the best part of Winter :) The Royal Ball and Zaza (:
Gregor
Nation: Oka & Malerno

Post by Gregor » December 11th 2012, 4:58 pm

zaza is an ass apparently, I was forced to say it :x

Righteous to the Throne, King Tam Leung and his wife, will be participating to the ball in Nogovicka
_____________ Image Oka City AIN Cultural Capital 2018
Ee99

Post by Ee99 » December 11th 2012, 5:00 pm

Joseph Torsson is on his way to the ball. He was late as he got 'distracted' by a hoe from down south. Also he thinks that Zaza is arse for demanding an official announcement.
Hiigar

Post by Hiigar » December 20th 2012, 8:03 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Cultural Events and Representatives going on Zaza Cultural Tour of Nogovicka.[/centre]
All guest have arrived to Nogovicka and the first few days they were free to do what they like. The first ball started in the Poltavskaja Palace near Nogovicka.

Zaza is going to show you the best and most famous places in Nogovicka. So lets go!

[centre]Restaurant "Soviet Modern"[/centre]
The Soviet modern was opened in 1996 and is located in the "Artov District" in the city. The main team of the place is the Soviet style and reminding the "Soviet Nogovicka" period, when Nogovicka had the main communist party leaders located (1920-1953). The Communist tried to take power in the city in 1922 protests, that were brutallity ended by the Albion Republic force. The communist party went underground. After Soviet invasion of Nogovicka and collapse of the Soviet Albion Government (1951-1953), the communist party was banned in Albion and only given the right to join the elections in 1994. Its a trendy place with Russian/Hijaran Cuisine. We asked a group Otawa E (Отава ё) to sing traditional songs from the red period.

Song Yablocko (Apple) - This piece is a transcription of the Russian folk song "Yablochko," or "Little Apple" in Russian. Hiigaran song is different from the Russian, with the words like "I will go not for Lenin, but for the red sailor" and "Come here Borgeois, I will put your eye out". The protest of 1922, was mainly made by the Sailors of the Albion Navy, which taken one ship and started riots in the Port district of the city. The protest were started after the downsizing of the navy. The song is still sung and seen as the "Rebel song" and a song of entertament.

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mohztZtIcbw[/centre]

About food. Albion cuisine derives its varied character from the vast and multi-cultural expanse of Hijaran Confederacy. Its foundations were laid by the peasant food of the rural population in an often harsh climate, with a combination of plentiful fish, poultry, game, mushrooms, berries, and honey. Crops of rye, wheat, barley, and millet provided the ingredients for a plethora of breads, pancakes, cereals, beer, and vodka. Soups and stews full of flavor are centered on seasonal or storable produce, fish, and meats.

We advise ordering the Pelmeni, there are around 40 different types of them here. Pelmeni (Russian pronunciation: [pʲɪlʲˈmʲɛnʲɪ]; Russian: пельме́ни — plural, пельмень pelʼmenʼ — singular) are dumplings consisting of a filling wrapped in thin, unleavened dough; they originated in Siberia and are a dish of Russian cuisine and Hijaran cuisine. Pelmeni are common in Albion and have similar names in other languages: Belarusian: пяльмені, pyal’meni; Tatar: пилмән(нәр) pilmän(när); Ukrainian: пельмені, pel’meni; Latvian: pelmeņi.

[centre]Going to the Opera.[/centre]
[centre]Image[/centre]
Nogovicka Royal Opera is one of the main landmarks in the city. "You can't come to Nogovicka and not see the Opera! All the lights and the Imperial glory of the old times!" Nogovicka Opera is the largest opera house in Hiigara and one of the main stages. We will be listening to the classical opera of Prince Igor.

Prince Igor (Russian: Князь Игорь, Knyaz' Igor' ) is an opera in four acts with a prologue. It was composed by Alexander Borodin. The composer adapted the libretto from the East Slavic epic The Lay of Igor's Host, which recounts the campaign of Russian prince Igor Svyatoslavich against the invading Polovtsian tribes in 1185. He also incorporated material drawn from two medieval Kievan chronicles. The opera was left unfinished upon the composer's death in 1887 and was edited and completed by Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov and Alexander Glazunov. It was first performed in St. Petersburg, Russia, in 1890.

Time: The year 1185
Place: The city of Putivl (prologue, Acts 1 and 4); a Polovtsian camp (Acts 2 and 3)

We ask you to be all quiet and not scream!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_xUIVhM0h4[/centre]

[centre]Dancing in Manez of Barones Tolovianova. [/centre]
[centre]Image[/centre]
Barones Tolovianova is one of the oldest aristocratic names in Nogovicka, first information of them were found in 1234 Book of "Gifts to Boyars". Manez is the trading and expo center in Nogovicka constructed in 1897 for the Nogovicka-Pizen Exposition. We own the ball in the name of all those that were defending the freedom of speech in AIN and the friendship of nations.

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9DhVmfOnms[/centre]

[centre]Drinks in the Sky Lounge.[/centre]
[centre]Image[/centre]
Sky lounge was opened in 2011 and is the most famous Bar in the city. Its the best place to order the most expensive drinks and to se the city from bird view. We propose that you order Hijaran Wine from 1986 - Borls. Its the best drink and you will only spend 300 dollars for the bottle.

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbFsB4B2sNs[/centre]

[centre]Going clubbing to Amsterdam[/centre]
[centre]Image[/centre]

Amsterdam is a lovely club opened first time in 2001, it change places for 3 times, jumping from one building to another. It moved to the center of the city only a year ago and became the best place if you want to meet someone and dance dirty all night long. No one will control you. Lets check what is going there?

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHgEqRhhafk[/centre]

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6p_ASK-7VY[/centre]

[centre]Zaza napoli perferming at Amsterdam.[/centre]
Zaza Napoli singing a new hit - Lenin! Please all stand for the Queen of AIN!

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNg80ykokLE[/centre]

[centre]Image[/centre]
Thomas

Post by Thomas » December 20th 2012, 8:19 pm

Beautiful! Lots of culture in Nogovicka.
Hiigar

Post by Hiigar » December 23rd 2012, 1:57 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1PFFPjzIgc[/centre]
[centre]Yellow Press "Zaza on all"[/centre]
1)Did you know that King Otto I, has had a bachlore party at the Hotel Zinovie? The stuff informed us that there were around 18 guests. The guest ordered the most expensive vodka, caviar, italian chef prepered the best that the seasons offers and we are infomred that the host of the party was a growing star of "Boobie Fukoi", a dancer from the central club in Nogovicka - Amsterdam. Right now are intersted to see Otto I and ask if the Princess had the same party? We are also will be following them and trying to find more dirt on the happily engaged couple.
2)King Tam Leung and his wife came this evening to Nogovicka, they ordered a lovely room in the "Shanghai Paradise" hotel near the Grand Opera. We are informed that the Okatabawashian delegations are planning on expanding the Blue and Pink Dragon in the city. We are worried that the Okatabawashian mafia will follow with new laws making and new girls from Oka invading our market! Support the Hiigaran Girls, go with Hiigaran Girls! Zaza supports Hiigaran!
3)Where is Sharaunque? We are waiting for her, but she seems to be missing.... maybe she is with that arab guy? We are worried, altought we don't know much, but a new show is already broadcastig called "Nights in Nogovicka" which will tell the slutty and bloody story of this events!
4)Cattalian Prince visited the "Cattalian-Albionian Friends Society".... a snobbish place, but you know Cattalians, they love all the glitz and the blitz and the more expensive the better! He came there to visit some of the most known Cattalians living in Nogovicka. We have heard rumors that that the Prince, ordered a bugatti car and has been looking for an apartment in the city. Maybe the Prince wants to run from the opressive family back home... so girls if you see the Prince, hug him and kiss him! He needs our support. And by our list he is right now the richest free guy in the city. Don't listen to other news!
5)Atarashiman delegation has trown the blitz of there own. Information is going that there delegation is trying to buy Gas companies in Hiigara. The little Asian country has reached a new goal of becoming the center not only of the trade in the region, but also the big player in other things.... Do we see the rise of new Tiger in AIN?
6)Joseph Torsson when landed in Nogovicka started screaming - that Zaza is arse for demanding an official announcement! How did we the lovely empress of AIN supported to know that? We say welcome and that our ass is lovely! Good day to you too!

More to come later...
Thomas

Post by Thomas » December 23rd 2012, 2:34 pm

We love all the glitz and the blitz, yes. Without the bombing side of it though. He's not free though... He has a girlfriend waiting in Cattala. If he's naughty she'll know!

Return to “Nogovicka Royal Ball”