Parliament of Queensland

by: ggamgus
Image Motto: Audax at Fidelis (Bold but Faithful)
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Parliament of Queensland

Post by RedAurora » January 9th 2013, 1:42 am

[centre]QUEENSLAND FEDERAL PARLIAMENT

MAIN LEGISLATURE REPRESENTING THE STATES AND TERRITORIES UNDER THE REALM OF QUEENSLAND

54TH PARLIAMENT

Upper house - Senate of Queensland
Lower house - Queensland House of Representatives
[/centre]
Last edited by RedAurora on January 12th 2013, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Autonomous Sanctions against RIF

Post by RedAurora » January 9th 2013, 11:00 pm

The Parliament of Queensland has voted on placing immediate autonomous sanctions against the Islamic Federation of Riyadh.

-57 percent has voted in favour of immediate autonomous sanctions
-39 percent has voted in opposition of immediate autonomous sanctions
-4 percent has abstained

The Parliament has placed into effect autonomous sanctions against the Islamic Federation.

The extent of the sanctions are:

-Economic sanctions: No financial aid will be sent to the government of the said nation, trading will not take place with the government of the said nation
-Military sanctions: No military personnel will be sent to aid the government of the said nation, military equipment will not be sold or given to the government of the said nation
-Diplomatic sanctions: Lowering of status of diplomatic relations with the government of the said nation

*Queensland's policies on migration and travel, to and from the said nation will NOT be affected, however travel alerts may soon be issued

These sanctions may be removed under the following circumstances:

-Change in government: Replacement of the current government of the said nation
-Post-investigation results: Negative results for WMD proliferation on RIF soil after an official investigation
-Contact with the QAUSMIN delegation: Conclusion reversal by the Commonwealth of Australia and/or the United States of America

*The QAUSMIN delegation, the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, the European Union, the United Nations Security Council, and the Alliance of Independent Nations Security Council all influence these sanctions
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Re: Parliament of Queensland

Post by RedAurora » January 12th 2013, 2:36 pm

[centre]Members of the Parliament, please stand up for Honourable Willfred DeBoer of the United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce.[/centre]
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Post by Otto » January 12th 2013, 2:39 pm

[centre]Image

Ladies And Gentlemen, Members of Parliament

It is with greatest pleasure to me to stand here in front of you. In times of a great worldwide distress, my Nation is happy to see a fellow friend in the Queensland government. In fact we need partners to help us to solve the crisis. Yet we are not almighty - we cannot do it all on our own. That‘s what we need our partners. Partners like Queensland. Partners like Shihasiha or like Atarashima. The United Kingdom of the States of Kingston and the Union of Boyce has always remained neutral in world‘s crisis, and rather engaged in proposing solutions than in active enforcements of a crisis.

My Government sees with greatest distress the escalation of the situation in the Riyadh Islamic Federation. The World is at the edge of a war, with possible nuclear weapons to be used. We cannot afford risking a war upon accusations that have not been proven to be true. The last time we faced that situation was the war of Iraq in 2003. I sincerely want to remind everyone in this room and everyone who is listening that this war was neither justified nor a successful one for the United States. Until today, Iraq stands at the verge of civil war and has turned from a stable dictatorship to an unstable anarchist country. Do you really want to risk this happening to another country in the Middle East? I am afraid this could cause a massive landslide in other countries‘ governments falling.

With all my heart and mind, I really do want to remind everybody to abandon this stupid aggression and get back to business!

Just today, it was announced that the Euro-Slavic Alliance had been abandoned. Two of the strongest European States are again at the verge of war, with an climate of mistrust and prejudices as of now. We cannot afford a war! No matter where it is, no matter who is involved. War is a shame. And I call to all nations. War is not the answer to the questions you were looking for. Instead it keeps devastating your own mottos. Hiigara calls for Unity and Peace, but actions as of now insult the motto in all facets. Maybe we all should just pause, take a breath. War has never solved any open questions, but always left us with human tragedies and more questions to be solved. What is War really good for? To make your own nationalist idea come true? To Prove yourself to your people? No, they don‘t need you to prove how good you are on the battlefields, they want you to show how good your are in the diplomatic battlefields. Because words - and only words - can end wars.

We see risks in the rise of communism in South America. Costa Palma has been blamed to be the cause for the recent bombings in Asia, as for example the Terrorist attack at the Shihaisha EXPO or the bombings in Kaisan. We do not want to comment on whether these accusations are true, but we are troubled when looking at the Caribbean Coast of Mexico. Costa Palma has always been a major cause of distress in the world since President Ronaldo took over office. We call to the nations of the world to Not listen to these thoughtless proclaims which are a product of communist ideology mixed with religious fanaticism. We would welcome a comment by the Costa Palman government to the accusations. However, we also ask the Queensland government to push Costa Palma to a more peaceful course of its foreign ministry.

Eventually I came here to talk about economic deals, but it has become necessary to talk about foreign politics with you. Yet I do not want to abandon my prime reason to have come here. I do believe that The Government of Queensland, as well as my nation, we need to improve our economic and political cooperation, as well as our trade. A strong partner in Oceania is what we need to solve this worldwide crisis. A Partner we can Rely on. We have not joined this Union to be the peacemaker, but rather be a strong, reliable economic partner. I believe that we have found such in the Commonwealth of Queensland.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Thank you for giving me the possibility to speak to you today. I close with the words of a wise man. „Do not rely on the friends you made during times of peace, but rather rely on those friendships you made during times of trouble.“ I believe Queensland is the friend we have been looking for all along.

Thank you.
[/centre]
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 12th 2013, 2:53 pm

[centre]Thank you, Minister DeBoer.

The Parliament will have Lord Secolo from the United Kingdom of Cattala on 1 February 2013. That will be the date of our third joint session this year.

We will soon resume the Parliament; we will place two proposals to vote. Thank you, everyone.
[/centre]
Hiigar
Nation: Hiigara

Post by Hiigar » January 12th 2013, 5:45 pm

Who said we are going to war? :p We will just stop keeping the gas price on low for Cattalians and use a realistic prise on gas. We will be partners with cattala. But not allies. We can't work together nor support a policy of imperialism on an island that again screams about war... We are just playing with them now on equal base. If they see themself as police of ain, we will remind that there is more diplomacy then just saying you are right.
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Territorial Status of the Coral Sea Islands

Post by RedAurora » January 13th 2013, 4:15 am

The Parliament of Queensland has voted on incorporating the Coral Sea Islands as a dependent territory.

-64 percent has voted in favour of the new status
-36 percent has voted in opposition of the new status

The Parliament has incorporated the Coral Sea Islands as the first dependent territory of the Federation of Queensland

The extent of the status is:

-Distinction from statehood: The territory of Coral Sea Islands will not be governed as a state; its administration will be wholly dependent on the federal government
-Distinction from self-autonomy: The territory of Coral Sea Islands will not have self-governing rights like the autonomous territories

*Plans on marine reserves, historical reserves, fueling stations, airports, seaports, sources of transportation, and the LGBT micronation occupying parts of the territory are independent of this bill; these plans will be discussed, proposed, and voted, in the future
Will

Post by Will » January 13th 2013, 4:31 am

The Commonwealth Realm of New Holland wishes to discuss the Coral sea Islands with the Queensland Government.
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 13th 2013, 4:08 pm

The government of Queensland will accept New Holland's request to discuss the territory of Coral Sea Islands.

The Parliament will soon put to vote, LGBT marriage rights in Queensland. The vote will take place this week and will determine whether the nation adopts same-sex marriage or remains at recognising civil unions only.

The states of Carpentaria, Commonwealth Bay, and Far North Queensland, along with the Queensland Capital District, have previously passed their respective initiatives on same-sex marriage. If this bill passes, the federal government, and all states and territories will allow same-sex marriage.
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Labor Party Statement on Same-Sex Marriage in Queensland

Post by RedAurora » January 16th 2013, 11:22 pm

[centre]Image
ADDRESS FROM SPEAKER REPRESENTING QLP IN THE PARLIAMENT

The Labor Party of Queensland announces its absolute support for this legislation. Queensland can no longer deny its LGBT citizens the right to marry, to unite through an official marriage recognised by the government. We see citizens and politicians arguing that it should not take place. We remind those citizens and politicians that an official union, of two people, who are not inflicting any harm upon any individual(s), does not involve them. Open-mindedness is necessary. We are a secular government, we are in the 21st century, we do not (and must not) prioritise any group on religion, on politics, on ethnicity, or any other ideas or standards. Our government must focus on progress. Socioeconomic progress and social progress should be highlighted.

I ask you, members of the Parliament, and senators, to make the right choice here. The choice of making our society, and our country more equal and more open-minded, is the right choice. Thank you.
[/centre]
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Allowing Same-sex Marriage in the Federation

Post by RedAurora » January 17th 2013, 10:26 pm

The Parliament of Queensland has voted on allowing same-sex marriage in all states and territories of the Federation.

After the parliamentary hearing on the matter, the vote took place.

-49 percent has voted in favour of federal same-sex marriage rights
-42 percent has voted in opposition of federal same-sex marriage rights
-9 percent has abstained

By majority vote in favour, same-sex marriage rights have been passed for all states and territories of the Federation and the Realm of Queensland.
The new law will take effect as soon as royal assent from Governor-General Wensley, representative for the Monarch of the Queensland Realm, is granted.

The extent of the rights are:

-Federal same-sex marriage approval: All states and territories are obliged to follow the federal government and grant same-sex marriage
-International approval: Same-sex marriages that have taken place in other nations are to be recognised in all states and territories
-Civil unions: LGBT relationships are no longer limited to civil unions
Last edited by RedAurora on January 18th 2013, 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas
Nation: Cattala

Post by Thomas » January 18th 2013, 7:17 am

Do Queensland (and Australia) still do Royal Assent, just like us? Or is it the Governor General who does it for her?
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » January 18th 2013, 8:38 am

Good news from Queensland at last!

@ Thomas. I think the Governor General as the Queens Representative performs that role in Australia.
Coming soon, new information.
Will

Post by Will » January 18th 2013, 8:43 am

Yep they do same in New Holland and NZ
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » January 18th 2013, 1:43 pm

[strike]I think it's actually the monarchy itself. I think the Queen would be the one.[/strike]
Dat republic dood wrote:and NZ
D: Are you sure about that? Does the NZ governor-general grant royal assent?

Return to “Royal Federation of Queensland”