Foreign Relations of Atarashima

By Alec
Image Motto: Marching On!
Featured as part of the Wiki Reward Scheme
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » October 28th 2012, 12:11 pm

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Color codes:
Excellent relations
Good relations
Neutral relations
Strained relations
Poor/suspended relations
Hostile relations/at war
Relations not yet established



Albanie
Antarida
Ascadylea
Atlantic Federation
Atlantsia12
Calaré
Cattala
Corraile3
Costa Palma3
Exaletas
Galbadia
Hiigara
Histalpol3
Hokkodo
Hong Kong1
Illium Empire
Kaisan
Kamchatka
Karasem1
Kingston and Boyce23
Llithustania
Lower Columbia3
Marquette
Mirani
Moritz
New Holland3
Okatabawashi1
Queensland2
Reunion Colonies
Riyadh Islamic Federation
Sainte Ange
Shihaisha1
Tirnreich
Valencia
Westfield

1Member of the International Asian Union
2Economy benefits
3Planned meetings[/center]

Countries which have embassies in Atarashima:
・Ascadylea
・Hiigara
・Hong Kong
・Kingston and Boyce
・Mirani
・Okatabawashi
・Queensland

Countries with Atarashiman embassies:
・Hiigara
・Kingston and Boyce
・Mirani
・Okatabawashi
・Queensland

Your nation can request to have an embassy in Atarashima by simply providing a building of your choice to be placed in Atarashima. Please note that the architecture in Atarashima are mostly modern with some British and Asian architecture.

[centre]Image[/centre]
Last edited by mysticdestiny on November 24th 2012, 9:19 am, edited 7 times in total.
User avatar
Nanami
Posts: 1054
Joined: December 28th 2011, 1:32 pm
Nation: Nakama & Karasem
Location: Depok
Contact:

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Nanami » November 3rd 2012, 11:46 am

As both countries located in Asia, Karasem would like to improve the relationship by doing some discussion. We are open to have a discussion with Atarashima.

Minister of Foreign Affairs
Meriah 2019 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2019 - Discover the Future
Image
User avatar
Hiigar
Posts: 1040
Joined: December 19th 2011, 9:50 pm
Nation: Hiigara
Location: Moscow

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Hiigar » November 3rd 2012, 8:41 pm

Hiigaran Confederacy would like to invest in to the country and to improve the relationship. We invite the government of Atarashima to Konfederatisk.
User avatar
Otto
Director of Public Services
Director of Public Services
Posts: 1989
Joined: June 6th 2012, 8:10 pm
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton
Location: Germany

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Otto » November 3rd 2012, 10:52 pm

neutral relations, huh?
Any Improvement possible haha?

The United Kingdom Of Kingston and Boyce would like to improve the foreign relations with the Republic of Atarashima. That would include trade, transportation, sports and technology.
Image
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » November 4th 2012, 12:28 am

976 wrote:As both countries located in Asia, Karasem would like to improve the relationship by doing some discussion. We are open to have a discussion with Atarashima.

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Thank you for your interest, we'll be discussing our relations during the 1st IAU Gathering in Okatabawashi City remember?

Hiigar wrote:Hiigaran Confederacy would like to invest in to the country and to improve the relationship. We invite the government of Atarashima to Konfederatisk.

Kai San-che would like to visit Konfedertisk this coming December to discuss and improve relations between our two countries.

Ottoh11 wrote:neutral relations, huh?
Any Improvement possible haha?

The United Kingdom Of Kingston and Boyce would like to improve the foreign relations with the Republic of Atarashima. That would include trade, transportation, sports and technology.

Kai San-che would like to visit the lovely nation of Kingston and Boyce to improve the bonds between our two countries in January after the 1st IAU Gathering in Okatabawashi City.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 5313
Joined: November 12th 2011, 3:16 am
Nation: Cattala

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Thomas » November 4th 2012, 9:40 am

Psst... Investment deals can be done in the Investment Emporium, eh? Eh? ;)
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » November 4th 2012, 12:52 pm

Mmm.. These aren't mainly for investment deals :P
User avatar
Kevin
Posts: 521
Joined: December 25th 2011, 6:11 am
Nation: Corraile
Location: Argyle House, Centreburg (RL - Melbourne)

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Kevin » November 4th 2012, 12:53 pm

[centre]Image

The Federal Republic of Corraile would like to extend the hand of friendship to Atarashima, and sees Atarashima as a potential partner for the future. On this note, Corraile would like to pursue positive development in the relationship between our two countries.[/centre]

Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations
[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Image Image Image Image Image[/centre]
User avatar
BoeingCity
Posts: 448
Joined: November 3rd 2012, 11:27 pm

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by BoeingCity » November 10th 2012, 10:55 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]
a
The Republic of Shihaisha is delighted to have joined the Asian Union of AIN. Shihaisha would like to start a new relationship with Atarashima. We feel like we can help for industrial purposes, for we are making more and more eggplant and bamboo farms.
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » November 11th 2012, 3:48 am

Kevin wrote:[centre]Image

The Federal Republic of Corraile would like to extend the hand of friendship to Atarashima, and sees Atarashima as a potential partner for the future. On this note, Corraile would like to pursue positive development in the relationship between our two countries.[/centre]

Office of the Minister for Foreign Relations

We would greatly like to make a strong bond with Corraile, the foreign minister would like to visit Corraile in January.

BoeingCity wrote:[centre]Image[/centre]
a
The Republic of Shihaisha is delighted to have joined the Asian Union of AIN. Shihaisha would like to start a new relationship with Atarashima. We feel like we can help for industrial purposes, for we are making more and more eggplant and bamboo farms.

We are very interested in what Shihaisha produces due to our lack of natural resources. The foreign minister would like to discuss this further possibly in December.
User avatar
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata
Posts: 7110
Joined: January 21st 2012, 3:18 pm
Location: United States

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by RedAurora » November 11th 2012, 4:26 am

[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Queensland Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade[/centre]

[centre]Her Majesty's Government in Queensland is glad to have established relations with Atarashima so quickly, and hopes to assist, and trade with, the Atarashima government. We look forward to meeting Atarashiman officials, and perhaps make economic agreements in the future.[/centre]
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » February 4th 2013, 7:45 am

Kai San-che is officially announcing that a logistics centre for the Hijaran Confederal Navy in Atarashima to strengthen the bond between the two countries. Atarashima Air is also going to change the European destinations by using Pizen as a stop-over to Veratlantea instead of Berlin as of May 1st. As of this result, Hiigara's relation status has been increased to GOOD.

[centre]-----------------------[/centre]

Atarashima has seen a large increase with relations with Kingston and Boyce as well as the formation of embassy buildings in both countries. The relation status has been increased to GOOD.

[centre]-----------------------[/centre]

Shihaisha's relation status has also been increased to GOOD as a result of lots of trade deals and acceptance into the International Asian Union.


ggamgus wrote:[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Queensland Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade[/centre]

[centre]Her Majesty's Government in Queensland is glad to have established relations with Atarashima so quickly, and hopes to assist, and trade with, the Atarashima government. We look forward to meeting Atarashiman officials, and perhaps make economic agreements in the future.[/centre]

Kai San-che would love to visit Queensland later this month and further strengthen diplomatic relations between Atarashima and Queensland.
Will
Posts: 2493
Joined: November 13th 2012, 7:22 am

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Will » February 4th 2013, 8:37 am

[centre]Image[/centre]

The Foreign Ministry of New Holland would like to establish relations and trade with Atarashima. We hope to strengthen trade deals and business. Prominent politicians will make a visit to Atarashima in the coming year.
User avatar
mysticdestiny
Posts: 881
Joined: January 26th 2012, 2:55 pm
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by mysticdestiny » February 4th 2013, 8:43 am

The Republic of Atarashima is glad to see New Holland would like to establish relations and visit the country this year.
User avatar
Thomas
Posts: 5313
Joined: November 12th 2011, 3:16 am
Nation: Cattala

Re: Foreign Relations of Atarashima

Post by Thomas » February 4th 2013, 6:47 pm

Why did you not fly into Jennai? Or Calora?

We have MUCH nicer airports than Hiigara! :(
Member of the AIN: 7 February 2010 - 1 January 2015
Permanent Administrator: 5 June 2010 - 1 April 2013
Second President of the Alliance: 17 September 2010 - 22 September 2011
Post Reply

Return to “Republic of Atarashima”