By Otto
Image Motto: Ad regem et regnum
Otto
Site Administrator
Nation: Kingston and Boyce

Portland Rapid Transit

Postby Otto » August 6th 2012, 12:03 am

Hey folks.

I've made a small Subway Map for Portland, as I am probs starting to build the city in within the next few weeks.

Portland is the third biggest town in my Kingdom, with about 950,000 people living in the city and its surroundings. Three Subway lines connect the suburbs with Downtown and the Harbour Area.

The Blue Line is the Airport Line, commuting between the Airport and the Outer Harbour.
The Black Line is the longest, connecting Hutchingson or the Inner Harbour with Downtown and the Outer Harbour.
The Red Line is the exhibition line, running between Central Station and North Harley, where the exhibition fields are located.

Portland is located on a small peninsula, between Echo Bay and the Pacific Coast.

Trains are usually running every 5 Minutes each line. The Blue Line runs every 2 Minutes during rush hour, but then terminates at Central Station and does not go on until the Outer Harbour. On the Black Line, every second train goes to Hutchingson, every first train to the Inner Harbour. During Rush Hour, a quick commuter is running between Langley and Central Station.

Unlike the networks of Kingston and Port Ruppert, the trains here in Portland are still driven by human beings and not automatic trains. In other countries, you'd think of a Portland subway train as a tram, basically the subway bases on old Tatra T4D trains. However, there are also some newer trains in between, mostly found on the Red Line, with newer Bombardier Flexity trains.

Enjoy! =)
Fox

Re: Portland Rapid Transit

Postby Fox » August 6th 2012, 8:29 am

The map is fantastic.. can't wait to see the location in game and how it all connects visually with the city.
Coming soon, new information.
Otto
Site Administrator
Nation: Kingston and Boyce

Re: Portland Rapid Transit

Postby Otto » August 6th 2012, 9:44 am

thank you very much.

I dearly hope that the city will look like promised. haha

Return to “United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce”