Kingston and Boyce | Office de Rélations Internationaux

By Otto
Image Motto: Ad regem et regnum
jayguum

Re: Kingston and Boyce | Office de Rélations Internationaux

Postby jayguum » June 10th 2013, 4:41 pm

[centre]For the honor of the Queen of the United Kingdom of Soviyya[/centre]

Soviyya interested to open a trade route with Kingston & Boyce, we hope there will be an exciting collaboration between our country one day later.
Soon Soviyya investment center will be ready and we will build mutually beneficial cooperation with countries AIN.

Kenya Nahum
Head Minister of External Management
Otto
Director of Public Services
Nation: Kingston and Boyce & Balaton

Postby Otto » June 10th 2013, 6:23 pm

on behalf of my King and government, i am happy to see this request by the Soviyyan Government. We will happily do our best to increase our relations. We would be delighted to open a Soviyyan embassy here in the country, in return setting up one in Soviyya for our nation.

Respectfully,
Mitchell Bellings
Kingston Minister
Department of Foreign Affairs
Kruness

Postby Kruness » July 23rd 2013, 6:29 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]The Democratic Republic of Islas Verdes would like to establish relations with the United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce. We think that trade and economical cooperation will do good for both nations. We invite King Otto I with his family, and mister Mitchell Bellings to visit our capital Moncada, to discuss about the future relations.[/centre]
Marco Rodriguez, Foreign Minister.
Otto

Postby Otto » July 23rd 2013, 6:46 pm

Kruness wrote:[centre]Image[/centre]

[centre]The Democratic Republic of Islas Verdes would like to establish relations with the United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce. We think that trade and economical cooperation will do good for both nations. We invite King Otto I with his family, and mister Mitchell Bellings to visit our capital Moncada, to discuss about the future relations.[/centre]
Marco Rodriguez, Foreign Minister.

We are gladly accepting the request to establish relations. As however, Our King Otto I. is currently pretty busy in Kingston and Boyce, we would solely concentrate on a visit of our Foreign Affairs Minister Mitchell Bellings.
We will be glad working together with the Green Isles.

Respectfully,
Lucas Georgious,
Speaker of the King
Fox
Nation: Illium

Postby Fox » February 15th 2014, 11:06 pm

[centre]Image[/centre]

On behalf of the Asgard Government, we offer our hearts in this time of crisis, and pledge $10million in initial funding to assist in the rebuilding of Branton & Riley. We also offer any medical and food aid that is required and offer the support of the naval hospital ship Léandre, which will depart in the coming hours, as well as any assistance in the area of search and rescue teams, will addressed and a team assembled to fly to the needed areas if so requested by the Kingston & Boyce Government.

Foreign Minister Valère Florence
Coming soon, new information.
Zack

Postby Zack » February 15th 2014, 11:59 pm

Cross-posted from the K&B media thread:

[center]Image[/center]
His Majesty King Zachary sends his deepest sympathies to our Kingstonaise neighbors for their losses in the recent earthquake. While we in Lower Columbia have some minor cleanup of our own to do in some coastal cities, we wish to offer as much aid to our friends across the Alouette Channel as is needed. We can begin sending members of our own armed forces to help in the relief efforts, as well as any needed supplies, as soon as the Kingstonaise government approves our offer of assistance. In addition, I have reached out to Lower Columbia's major construction companies and charities in search of private assistance with the reconstruction efforts in Branton and Riley. While I am still waiting to hear back from them, I am confident that as many of our companies as are allowed to help rebuild the devastated cities will agree to do so.

Regards,
Erik Kessler
Minister of Foreign Relations
Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN
Jost Van Kortag

Postby Jost Van Kortag » August 7th 2017, 10:41 am

The Kingdom of Acadia sent his warm regards to the United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce; we would like to establish good relations with a country with which we share so much in common. We would be very pleased to welcome your embassy as long as you'd accept an Acadian embassy in Kingston and an Acadian consulate in Boyce.
With our best greetings,
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in the name of the King
Otto

Postby Otto » August 7th 2017, 11:56 am

since K&B is politically inactive right now, i'll not reply in roleplay, but sure. Embassy in Kingston, Consulate in Boyce (although both cities are like 15km apart form each other, i don't think it makes that much sense to have a separate consulate in the city next door).

K&B will be happy to establish an embassy in Acadia as well.

Return to “United Kingdom of Kingston and Boyce”