Notice Board

By ggamgus
Image Motto: Defending peace, improving justice
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Notice Board

Post by RedAurora » June 16th 2012, 2:07 am

I created an activity monitor similar to that of Spy9600. It's only SIMILAR, because it'll just be a notice board. I'll be posting here whatever I plan to do, and when I will be active or not.

So, here's my first notice.

18 June 2012 to 22 June 2012: I will be much less active next week. I will be in a different state (I am in the U.S. for those who don't know) and I have the game installed in a desktop so I won't be able to post pictures. I am almost sure that I will be able to comment and make posts but no new pictures. I might perhaps stock up some pictures on Flickr and post those, but I might not be able to do so. I give it around 50% chance.

I already use the pictures I put here to make entries on Simtropolis, and for my other Simtropolis CJ (the future one, my MAIN one), I have pictures stocked up, so my Simtropolis CJs should NOT be affected by this.

There'll be more notices in the future. :D
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Re: Notice Board

Post by RedAurora » June 16th 2012, 4:45 pm

If I get the pictures stocked today and tomorrow, I can post them while I'm away from the desktop. :D
Simul8ter8

Post by Simul8ter8 » June 16th 2012, 5:08 pm

Good idea!
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » June 16th 2012, 5:32 pm

Thanks! :D
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » June 17th 2012, 6:46 pm

5 July 2012 to 2 August 2012: I will be going to Turkey. I will again be away from the desktop, almost for a month. There will be, at best, 8 to 10 pictures during this time.

Here's what I expect:

-5 July 2012: Day of the flight. I might not be active at all for this day.

-6 July to 1 August 2012: I will be in Turkey. I expect to have internet access so I will most likely be able to comment and make posts. I give it an 80% chance. But there will be very few pics at best. :(

-2 August 2012: Flight, again. I will most likely be inactive for the entire day once again.

-3 August and so forth: Everything should be back to normal. :D

The Simtropolis Updates: I already use stuff I put here for my AIN CJs, and I will be using all the pictures I put here before. I will continue to make regular updates for the AIN CJ. However, my main, future CJ might not see an update at all during this period of time. So, sorry. :(

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Nilo7

Post by Nilo7 » June 18th 2012, 12:25 am

It's fine, no worries!! Have fun! :)
[centre]ζήσε τη ζωή

Check out my other content![/centre]
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » June 18th 2012, 12:45 am

Thanks! :P

I'm right now in the "Big Easy" city (New Orleans), and hundreds of miles away from ma SC4 cities. :( However, I did manage to put pichurs on Flickr and I'll put 'em hee tomorrow or the day after. There are only three pictures for my AIN update here, and three for my MAIN Simtropolis CJ, but it's better than nothing? :$

I'll frequently check the AIN forums and post, but I'll only make one update in the AIN forums until return. :D

Return to “Carrancian Confederation”