Diplomacy

Post by Ee99 » May 24th 2012, 5:17 pm

Diplomacy maps
Blue= Torglavia & Sne Jord
Green = Good
Peach/cream= Neutral
Red= Bad

European relations

Torglavia hopes to improve its relationships with every country in Europe but is wary of the events happening in Obyershire. Torglavia already has good relations with Tirnreisch, Hiigar, Cattala, its southern neighbor St. Malin and it's northern neighbor Valsgarde.

North American realtions

Torglavia has neutral relations with everyone in North America. Torglavia would like good relations with everyone in North America

South America and Africa relations

Torglavia would like to improve relations with countries in this are but doesn't see it as necessary. Torglavia is concered by the events that have happened in Jumaania

Oceania relations

Torglavia would like a good relationship with Oceania countries and already has decent relations with Asgard

Asian realtions

Torglavia gets on well with Okatabawashi and Hoshisora due to Ljós globalization to Okatabawashi and the art gallery in Hoshisora. Torglavia also likes Hokkodo.
Torglavia has good relations with Tirnreich but is only at neutral relations with its colony of Acjinstan.

Torglavia doesn't like what has happened in Uroboria and Borduria also Torglavia does not agree with some actions of the nation of Shushtrepistaz. Torglavia hopes to improve relations with all other countries including those in the middle east.

Atlantic Relations

The Commonwealth wants good relations with everyone in the Vetaltanic and Atlantic. Due to the research base in Sne Jord, Torglavia already has good relations with Ascadylea.
Last edited by Ee99 on June 19th 2012, 4:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Waterclaw

Re: Diplomacy

Post by Waterclaw » May 24th 2012, 8:19 pm

Ahhh... perfect colors for me, can't tell too well between the orange and red sometimes... especially in the Asia map
Also, where's America? ;3
forthwall

Post by forthwall » May 24th 2012, 9:46 pm

Hmn... I wonder why Torglavia hates the Democratic Syldavia but does not care about the former communist dictator state of Borduria...
[centre]ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Ace will be here
Image[/centre]
Jacob

Post by Jacob » May 24th 2012, 10:41 pm

^ Mhm. There really is no Northern/Southern Syldavia anymore. It is once again consolidated into a democratic state.
forthwall

Post by forthwall » May 24th 2012, 10:51 pm

Still, its strange.
[centre]ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ Ace will be here
Image[/centre]
Ee99

Post by Ee99 » May 25th 2012, 6:31 am

I meant Borduria not South Syldavia and North America is coming along with a new colour scheme
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » May 25th 2012, 8:03 am

The Asgard Republic is open to furthering relations with the Commonwealth of Torglavia. Due to the distance between our nations we feel that a conversation by phone would be an appropriate start as a lead to an official visit and meeting in the near future.

Talk to me on skype when ever you feel free.
Coming soon, new information.
Ee99

Post by Ee99 » May 25th 2012, 5:21 pm

@Waterclaw I hope the new colour are better for you :)
@fox I'll talk with you next time we're both on
@Naik & Jacob Well I have no idea where Borduria is but I've put that Torglavia doesn't like it

Updated
New colour scheme
Added North America & Atlantic map
Zack

Post by Zack » May 25th 2012, 5:34 pm

Ee99 wrote:@Naik & Jacob Well I have no idea where Borduria is but I've put that Torglavia doesn't like it
It doesn't exist anymore. Borduria was a breakaway state that formed out of northern Syldavia when the revolutionary communist government was forced to flee. Of course, since you're now showing Syldavia as one country, it's a moot point.
Feel brand new. Be inspired.
NYHAVEN
Ee99

Post by Ee99 » June 19th 2012, 4:09 pm

Updated

Torglavia now has better relations with some European nations and Asgard
RedAurora
Persona non grata
Persona non grata

Post by RedAurora » June 19th 2012, 4:20 pm

The perpetrators of the downtown bombing attack have long been arrested. As a result, UDR Carrancia and Juliannabourg believes that the Torglavian government should no longer be concerned, and would like to improve relations. Prime Minister Wezafre Mahulekri can visit Torglavia any time to discuss the amendment of Torglavian-Carrancian relations.
أراهن هذا جعلك تذهب إلى ترجمة جوجل
Fox
Nation: Illium

Post by Fox » June 20th 2012, 6:56 am

The Asgard Republic is pleased to be considered in good relations and look forward to increasing our relationships and trade well in to the future.
Coming soon, new information.

Return to “Commonwealth of Torglavia”