Introduce Yourself

Welcome to the AIN! Come along and introduce yourself, meet our members and learn the ropes. Then when you are ready, post your application!
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by jmsepe » August 17th 2017, 12:12 am

Yow! Welcome to AIN. Yup, I'm in Simtropolis too, my username would probably be a takeaway. If you need any help or how to get things started, you can always send me a pm. :D

I am looking forward roleplaying with your nation in the future.
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Post by Nanami » August 17th 2017, 3:05 am

Welcome to AIN! looking forward to roleplay with you!
Meriah 2019 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future
Charlie
Nation: New Duveland & Zambezi

Post by Charlie » August 17th 2017, 7:14 am

Welcome to the site! I'm Charlie, the current site President, So if you need help with anything, where to find helpful guides or just to ask a question, please feel free to send me a PM! :)

I look forward to what you've got in store for us!
Image Image Image Image
Gregor
Nation: Oka & Malerno

Post by Gregor » August 17th 2017, 8:37 am

Cheers! I'm on simtro too :) Welcome! Hope to see you soon :)
_____________ Image Oka City AIN Cultural Capital 2018
Michael
President of the Alliance
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Post by Michael » August 17th 2017, 8:45 am

It's great to have you here TWD!
Image---------------Image WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
adamburianek

Post by adamburianek » August 7th 2018, 11:21 am

Hello to all.

My name is Adam, I'm 25, from Slovakia, currently working for non-gov organization.

Since I was small boy, I have started to make up my own countries and somehow happened that I've been doing it till these days. My most developed made up country is Costania. I started to creating its own language and then, when I was 15, I started to play SC4 where I was trying to put my country to.

I've got some breaks, but still developing Costania in some way. Currently I'm re-making it in SC4 (you can visit my CJ https://community.simtropolis.com/journ ... -republic/) and developing language (you can visit my ConWorkShop site https://conworkshop.com/view_language.php?l=COT).

In real life, I have 5 younger siblings, I play paralympic sport boccia and I like traveling, football (oh, I mean soccer) and dance music.

Have a nice day. :)
Gregor
Nation: Oka & Malerno

Post by Gregor » August 7th 2018, 12:44 pm

Welcome on our forums Adam! I'm Gregor or Towerdude on Simtropolis, hopefully you can apply one day, you can set up a thread in here showing off your nation ! Look forward to seeing more !
_____________ Image Oka City AIN Cultural Capital 2018
ulisse
Director of Infrastructure
Nation: Siculia

Post by ulisse » August 7th 2018, 12:48 pm

Welcome to our forum Adam. I'm Ulisse (same name on Simtropolis) and I hope you find yourself well in our forums. If you need help and/or clarification you can contact me or the other people in the forum. I hope to see the application of your nation
Member State Since 10th December 2015 Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
adamburianek

Post by adamburianek » August 7th 2018, 1:39 pm

ulisse wrote:Welcome to our forum Adam. I'm Ulisse (same name on Simtropolis) and I hope you find yourself well in our forums. If you need help and/or clarification you can contact me or the other people in the forum. I hope to see the application of your nation
Thank you! May I have the question here? Where exactly can I send the application? Just want to be sure I will do it right. :) Thanks in advance and have a nice day.
ulisse
Nation: Siculia

Post by ulisse » August 7th 2018, 1:49 pm

adamburianek wrote:
ulisse wrote:Welcome to our forum Adam. I'm Ulisse (same name on Simtropolis) and I hope you find yourself well in our forums. If you need help and/or clarification you can contact me or the other people in the forum. I hope to see the application of your nation
Thank you! May I have the question here? Where exactly can I send the application? Just want to be sure I will do it right. :) Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

To make an application you have to go here and press the button "New Topic". From there you can proceed to do the application. I suggest you go here to see how the application is structured.
Member State Since 10th December 2015 Director of Public Services From March 1, 2017 to February 28, 2018 - Director of Culture Since March 1, 2018 - Director of Infrastructure Since 1, 2018
Michael
Nation: Mikenstein & Sint Cunera

Post by Michael » August 7th 2018, 2:36 pm

Hi Adam!

First thing, I've upgraded your permissions, so feel free to have a look around the rest of the forums to see what happens here!

You can find me on Simtropolis as _Michael, with the city journal of Mikenstein.

In the Alliance, not only do I have my main nation of Mikenstein, but also a small Caribbean nation called Sint Cunera. I am also the Alliance's President, so do not hesitate to PM me with any questions or queries you might have.

I'd also recommend having a look around the wiki to read about the member states, and I'd also recommend taking a look at the Alliance Map, taking particular note of exclusion zones.

Any questions regarding your application, do PM me!
Image---------------Image WikiForum-----------------------------WikiForum----

Member State since 5th March 2016
Global Moderator since 4th March 2017
President since 1st March 2018

Send me a message!
stanisolt
Nation: Amuria

Post by stanisolt » August 7th 2018, 2:52 pm

Dobry den, neighbor! Welcome to the forums! I’ll be looking forward to your application ;)
"The cleverest of all, in my opinion, is the man who calls himself a fool at least once a month." - Fyodor Dostoyevskyy
jmsepe
Director of Economics
Director of Economics
Nation: Teiko

Post by jmsepe » August 8th 2018, 12:00 am

Welcome! You can also find me in Simtropolis. Here is a link to my profile. My nation here is Teiko. While I mostly specialize in Asian countries, I am looking forward for your application and contributions. :)
Image What good would it bring if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul the one he loves?

EXPERIENCE AND DEDICATION
Nanami
Nation: Nakama & Karasem

Post by Nanami » August 8th 2018, 1:23 pm

Welcome to the forum Adam, this is my profile i ST. looking forward to see more from you :)
Meriah 2019 - Spirit of AIN Serika 2020 - Discover the Future
Kevin
Nation: Corraile

Post by Kevin » August 27th 2018, 10:57 am

Hi all

Long time no see! I apologise for dropping off a few years ago, but with uni and a move to another country behind me, I think it might be ripe for me to come back again. While I'm nowhere near ready to either resuscitate Corraile/start a new country, I thought it expedient to say hi again :)
[centre]Image[/centre]
[centre]Image Image Image Image Image[/centre]

Return to “Membership Office”