Now that the Eighth Membership Reform Act has been passed, any AIN member who wants to apply for membership in a second union can do so in this thread. (If you are a member of another union and you want to apply for AIN membership, please post a normal application in a new thread, and be sure to tell us which union you are a member of. Keep in mind that you can only be in one union other than the AIN, so if you're already in two other unions, you'll have to resign from one of them before applying here. Thank you!)
Before posting your dual membership application, please ensure that you meet all of the qualifications for dual membership, as defined in the Eighth Membership Reform Act:
- Have you been a full member for at least three months? (Check your AIN membership application for the date when it was approved to find out.)
- Are you neither an administrator nor the Speaker of Parliament?
- Are you active in the AIN?
- Are you in good standing here? (You are if you don't have any warnings or offenses on your record.)
- Are you trustworthy?
- Do you agree to do all of the following?
- Will you remain loyal to the AIN while holding dual membership?
- Do you promise not to reveal sensitive AIN information to anyone who isn't a member of the AIN?
- Will you remain active and in good standing here?
- Will you try not to let your second union membership interfere with your AIN membership?
- Will you keep from breaking any of the AIN's forum rules?
Union you want to apply to:
Name of country you want to apply with: